I have found a biscuit substitute!!!!!!

yasmine-samara

Hi all,

I have been really struggling with wanting to raid the biscuit tin when I think nobody is looking but I have only been cheating myself so I went on a mission to find a sustitute and thank God I found Kelloggs Crunchy oatbakes!!!!

You can have 28g as a B choice which amounts to about 23-25 pieces and they are to die for with a cuppa.
They remind me of a hob nob but with a subtle hint of cinamon. mmmmmmmmm

I cheekily rang Kelloggs and told them that I was a Slimming world member and wanted to take them into my group as a taster for people to try and they are sending me a £3 voucher so it won't cost me anything. Just goes to show that you won't get unless you ask.

Hope this helps all you hopeless biscuit adicts like me and good luck for your weight loss journey!!!!

I've been sticking to weetabix minis for my HEBs, and have been wanting to try another cereal, so I'll give these a go. Thanks for the tip!

Jo
x

Thanks for that they sound really nice!

I bought these on your recommendation, can't resist a biscuit and the OH has gobbled them all before I got a chance to even try one. They must be tasty as he usually doesn't eat breakfast.

I have now tried these and they are lush, can't imagine eating them for breakfast though because they do taste just like biscuits x

I have the Alpen light bars..very nice with a cuppa;)

i bought some yesterday, they are in a small box on the sevs with the musi type stuff.

Am fairly new to minimins but just HAD to say thank you for recommending these!!! I love having something to eat with a brew and these are perfect!!!! Thank you, thank you, a million times thank you!!!

Ooh! I've had these before.. they were delish!

Def going to stock up on these if I can use them as a B! :D

Thanks!

002.jpg
yum i got some last night, sainsburys had none but luckily asda did... they were just over £2 ...
im in love with them yummy thanks soooo much
xxx

Last edited:
they are lush arnt they, i dunk them in my cuppa, yummy.

They are delicious but they caused my half a pound gain this weekend! I had an argument with the boyf and at about two thirds of a box!!!!!!!! Doh!!!! Never buying them again....unless I develop some willpower that is.... :eek:)

Back