I have found my 'goal dress' what ya think?

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Ok so its my OHs birthday on 12 Aug, 8 weeks away! I was in town today having a little brows and came across 2 lovely dresses for his meal/night out. BUT im thinking at the moment im a curvy 14 could i be a 10/12 by then? if i got the stone a month then the answer would be YES however i seem to be loosing slowly :(

Anyway these are the dresses. opinions welcome :D

Attachments

• john bday dress 1.jpg
    john bday dress 1.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 106
  • john day dress 2.jpg
    john day dress 2.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 109
I love the black one!!!! It looks really similar to an Aqua Couture one I saw a while back :) it's my 21st bday on the 10th august and im also a 14. Would love to be a 12 by then and wear something like that!!

I prefer the black, its very low at the back and ive lost lots of back fat so might go for it! :) plus i think its better for the night life! Oh lovely! i really hope we can be 12s for then! hmmm now when too buy it!?

i like the pink one but i have a feeling your dh will like the black one. i'm brave where my boobs are concerned but i don't think i'm brave enough to wear that

They're both really nice. The pale pink one would be better during the day though :)

What a great idea you had. I'm probably going to be at goal around St Valentine's day (yes, I have that much to lose :eek: ): I will find a nice outfit for the day nearer the time.

it is a great thing to have, i might buy them both and hang them on the wardrobe to keep me going and decide which one when its nearer the time :)

Buy Both! Definitely! I cannot wait to buy dresses like this!! :0)

Well done on your losses! x

Good way to overcome the dilemma Kellymarie! You could even wear the pink one during the day and the black one in the evening/night :D I've always envied my thin friends who could just change dresses during the day whereas I had to stick with the one outfit that would actually fit me :(

The light pink one almost looks like it's a nude colour? I love this colour.

I have 1 similar to the black 1 & I am looking forward to wearing it again soon. Good luck.....I like them both & feel sure you will look fabulously sexy & ultra confident in whichever you choose.

Back