I have got my first pressie for losing weight.

sonkie

Gold Member
Well nearly 5 stone down....and have been telling hubby that other members have been treating themselves to something for every stone. Well whilst out today I was looking in a build a bear shop whilst the boys and hubby were eating there dinner....chips and pasties....yummmm.
I went to hubby and reminded him about the incentives and that I will not be scoffing loads of easter eggs, or participating in tomorrows eating and drinking with his family. That I thought I deserved a treat for all my hard work.

Well he gave me £20 so off I went, it was between a pig or a pink and white fluffy poodle.....the poodle won it is so cute. Well my eldest son stuffed it for me, then I was given a star to make a wish (hmmmm wonder what I could have wished for) Then it came to naming her, well there was no other choice than "MINI" as without this site and all the wonderful people on here I wouldnt have got as far as I have so far.

good for you did u get it from the bear factory my 3 yr old neice had her bd party at one of these and they built there own bears???

Awww, lovely Sonya and well deserved:)

soz think it was build a bear workshop

Well done

:D You deserve it Sonya, don't forget to remind hubby that incentives should be regular and there is a fluffy pig (called Mins?) waiting in the shop for you!!

well done x - enjoy !

Thats Brill Sonya, what a lovely reward, and damn well earned for 5 stone!

Ooooh I built a bear last time I was in plymouth- or rather h2b did! The bear is called 'Little Eddie' and dressed exactly like h2b, with jeans, a polo shirt and a reeeeeeealy cute leather jacket!! He even has little boxer shorts and converse trainers!! It's supposed to be my substitute while he's at sea lol

I want more though! Making a bear is so much fun, I think I can feel an addiction forming!!

Well done you sonkie, you definitely deserve a treat. Hell, 5 stone down you should have had 5 flippin treats by now!

Get planning the next one! x

Back