I have had a ridiculous day...two meals ruined!

Cerulean

Silver Member
I threw my hot choc EVERYWHERE just now - over expensive text books and my favourite linen box. Grrrr. And my last two 810 eggs? I whisked them up for my omelette - the pan was hot...I dropped the bowl.

Bottoms. :rolleyes:

I'm tired.

I'm not hungry though...so :D

Cerulean said:
I threw my hot choc EVERYWHERE just now - over expensive text books and my favourite linen box. Grrrr. And my last two 810 eggs? I whisked them up for my omelette - the pan was hot...I dropped the bowl.

Bottoms. :rolleyes:

I'm tired.

I'm not hungry though...so :D

Awww poor cerulean! I'm rather clumsy too ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Aaaah, sorry to hear things aren't going your way Cerulean. If it's any comfort, I've just tipped a full glass of water over myself, the sofa, my iPad.

C x

I put my Macbook down in a puddle of it - CAN THINGS GET ANY WORSE!!!

Sweetie - I think you need to go to bed! :zz:

.....but not until you've cleaned up all that mess!!! ;)

Lily - I scrolled too quickly and that looked like you said 'Sweetie - I think you need to go to bed'
Dr Phil

Dr Phil (and Lily) tells it like it is.

I had an incident with dropping a full bottle of sparkling mineral water on a tiled floor on Sunday......man the explosion was stunning and 1.5 litres goes a very long way....no wonder I am peeing so much:D

Bet that wasn't as spectacular as the day I drove off with a 12 pack of coke on the top of my car!!! :8855:

Yes - of course it was diet coke!

C x

Do you think it's the diet making us clumsy ??? !
Don't get me wrong, I'm not looking for excuses, I am and have always been clumsy, so much so that my mum used to call me Frank Spencer!! For those of you who are too young to remember who he was, he was a character on a tv sit com many years ago who got himself into all sorts of trouble often due to his clumsiness!! Anyway, I digress, the last couple of weeks has seen me break 4 mugs!! They have literally slipped out of my hand, once with liquid in and I have knocked over my porridge and lost the lot!!
I'm sure I'm not this bad normally!!!!

Back