I have hit over 5 stone loss in 12 weeks!

Update now on 6 stone in 16 weeks :D

well done, that's amazing. :worthy:

i love seeing things like this 'cause every week i have a battle with myself about it being the last week, but then i see things like this and realise what i could achieve in such a small amount of time which will probably fly by!

That is totally brilliant! well done! It just goes to show that all we need to do is stick to the plan & the weight magically disappears!:D

I am a seasoned re-starer, but am now 5lbs from half-way, and that is my focus - to break that in the next couple of weeks. am all inspired by your story, so thank you lots and lots!

Christine

FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
:talk017:

Such a fabulous loss and all down to your hard work!

Congratulations!!!

I've alllmost lost 5 stone in 18 weeks - you're whizzing past me :D

Wonderful. It makes all the hard work - and the tough times! - worthwhile.

Congratulations and the very best of luck for the rest x

Wow!! this gives me the inspiration to keep going!! I have a target to lose 3 stone by Christmas(have had the same one for the past 3 yrs) and it looks like this will be the year to do it!!

Please excuse the language guys but bloody hell thats a lot of weight! Well done you!!!!! xx

What an amazing weightloss.... so inspiring! Well done!

Fantastic, very inspirational. Means I should be 14st 5lbs in 12 weeks if I stay focussed. (Starting weight 19st 5lbs)

Please please dont let your hair down too much, I have experienced many a food relapse letting my hair down in past. Stay focussed.

Back