I have just been shopping.... in......

I love threads like this. Its so great we are all shrinking. I went out in my size 16 jeans last night. I felt good and apparently looked good too, my friend whom I have not seen for a month would not stop carrying on about how good I looked, to the extent that I was getting embarrased. And to make me feel really good I got chatted up by a cute bloke :eek:

I also loooove this diet.

Whoooo wooo! Tange pulled! you sexy thing! How nice did that feel!! :)

I love threads like this. Its so great we are all shrinking. I went out in my size 16 jeans last night. I felt good and apparently looked good too, my friend whom I have not seen for a month would not stop carrying on about how good I looked, to the extent that I was getting embarrased. And to make me feel really good I got chatted up by a cute bloke :eek:

I also loooove this diet.

I did that too Tange, went otu last night in my new size 16 jeans. First night out since started LL was wierd not drinking b ut really fun! Go you for pulling!!
:cupid::girlpower:

What a fabulous thread this is --- being chatted up, size 12 mini's, shopping vouchers, nights out and a handy tip for bum cream on the eyes!!! Hmmm might have to buy shares in Anusol if it's that good and bathe in the stuff!!! Where do they make it cos I want a job :D

Seriously though do you use it and is it good? Cos I might just try it - and yes it will kill me to only use it on my eyes and not smear it on my belly and boobs :eek:

I did that too Tange, went otu last night in my new size 16 jeans. First night out since started LL was wierd not drinking b ut really fun! Go you for pulling!!
:cupid::girlpower:

Thanks Donnalou I am used to the not drinking now and luckily there were a few pregnant ladies so I had some people to talk to. I have a massive capacity for soda water :D I must have had 2 litres easily. As for the pulling I didn't go there I just took the positive stroke. My ego is very healthy this morning.

Hi katie, yes, the Anusol really does work on the bags under my eyes! Must admit, you've got me thinking now about schalpping it on my boobs, see if it'll do any good....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: lol

:rotflmao: - well I'm going to buy some now --- hmmmm what about my bingo wings ????????????

They do some gorgeous pyjamas --- I love pyjamas.

Got some great fleecy ones there, just right for what you need doing this diet ..... much to hubby's bemusement LOL

i buy at priamrk matlans and george and now i am losin wieght take much more interest in buying cloes for me whreas befoer i just bought for kds

Back