i have just begun

paradisea

;)Hi, everyone out there i begun my journey yesterday, which happened to be my birthday, that makes my weigh in day every saturday, pls i know that there is a lot off stuff on here, but could i have some encouraging words of inspiration from as many of you out there as possible pls pls pls! When i am having a bad day i would like to look at these words of encouragement and hopefully they would spur me on, i really need to lose this weight about seven stone of fat!!!!!!!!, i hope i can make it past the first few days ....... pls sent your replies i,ll print them out and carry them in my bag, i seem desperate right? WELL I AM!!!!!!!!!

;)Hi, everyone out there i begun my journey yesterday, which happened to be my birthday, that makes my weigh in day every saturday, pls i know that there is a lot off stuff on here, but could i have some encouraging words of inspiration from as many of you out there as possible pls pls pls! When i am having a bad day i would like to look at these words of encouragement and hopefully they would spur me on, i really need to lose this weight about seven stone of fat!!!!!!!!, i hope i can make it past the first few days ....... pls sent your replies i,ll print them out and carry them in my bag, i seem desperate right? WELL I AM!!!!!!!!!

You can soooo do this hun !!

just keep your mind focussed on your end goal....you have CHOSEN not to have food for whatever length of time it takes for you to get to goal....the food will still be there when you're at goal !!

you need to decide which you want more - the food now (quick fix) or being slim (longer term goal)....

Debz xx

You absolutely can do this! Hey, if I can do it anyone can!!!

The first week can be tough going - but be strong and get through that and you'll be just fine. The best motivation is to get on the scales each week and watch those pounds disappear.

First week is tough but it is definitely worth it!!! Once you have your first weigh in and are blown away by how much weight you lose you will be so motivated to continue.

Try to keep focusing on your weigh in. Only think from Sat to Sat and avoid tryin to calculate an estimated finishing time. Each time you see the weight gone will spur u on for the next week.

You can totally do this, I'm booking a summer holiday as a reward for the newer slimmer me! I'm gonna be on the beach in my bikini in August which really helps my 2 keep going.

Stick with it. It works.

We all struggle with the first week ......it does get better, no matter how bad you think it is do persevere as it really does get easier and you will soon love the taste of the drinks as I did.
Your first weigh in will be brilliant and give you the encouragement to carry on.

Good luck hun .....and if you need us we are here for you !!!

Welcome aboard hun. You can really DO THIS. The first few days will be the hardest, but don't give in to temptation.

After that, you will be buzzing as the weight literally falls off you xxxx

Hi - you can def do this. The first week is really hard but once past that you will be fine. Each week gets easier because you will soon see the results. Remember that today is the heaviest you will ever be because you will be less tomorrow and less the day after etc. By the time the sun comes out you will really notice a difference. Look forward to hearing how you are doing :)

Back