I have just munched my way

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Nessa, 8 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    through a bar of heaven chocolate, the whole thing! and i feel so down and low and depressed that I don't really care about it, which is bad I know.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Maz35

Maz35 Full Member

Weight watchers
    hey hun, don't be too hard on yourself, it happens. I had a blip sunday evening and had chicken sandwich and chips, a mc flurry and a curly wurly! (didn't even feel that guilty!) it happened, and it shouldn't have but i went straight back on ss monday and moved on. Don't be too hard on yourself and don't worry too much, get straight back on track and it'll be fine. good luck x
  4. EllieG

EllieG Silver Member

Low Carb
    It's done now, try not to dwell on it. Do you know why you're feeling so down or is it just one of those days ? Hope you're feeling a bit better now:wave_cry:

Find something to do that you enjoy that will keep you away from food for the evening. Are you able to go and have a bath or go out for a walk, or do you need to cook for family ? Even if you go to bed really early, that will stop you eating anymore.

Put today behind you and start again tomorrow - you know you can do it ! If SS is too hard at the moment, why not try 790 ? You'll lose almost as quickly.

Good luck :hug99:
  5. Nessa

Nessa Silver Member

Slimming World
    it's not that it's hard it's the money thing and not having enough
  6. Linda5111

Linda5111 I can do this.

slim and save
    what's done is in the past...it's the future u must think about, just forget it and start fresh tom, we all have bad day's but it's not the end of cd.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.