I have just munched my way

hey hun, don't be too hard on yourself, it happens. I had a blip sunday evening and had chicken sandwich and chips, a mc flurry and a curly wurly! (didn't even feel that guilty!) it happened, and it shouldn't have but i went straight back on ss monday and moved on. Don't be too hard on yourself and don't worry too much, get straight back on track and it'll be fine. good luck x

:break_diet:
It's done now, try not to dwell on it. Do you know why you're feeling so down or is it just one of those days ? Hope you're feeling a bit better now:wave_cry:

Find something to do that you enjoy that will keep you away from food for the evening. Are you able to go and have a bath or go out for a walk, or do you need to cook for family ? Even if you go to bed really early, that will stop you eating anymore.

Put today behind you and start again tomorrow - you know you can do it ! If SS is too hard at the moment, why not try 790 ? You'll lose almost as quickly.

Good luck :hug99:

what's done is in the past...it's the future u must think about, just forget it and start fresh tom, we all have bad day's but it's not the end of cd.

Back