I have let myself down...

Keighleyjo2010

Silver Member
Don't know why I keep losing my focus!! I have managed to let my weight go up again to 17:10 (as of this morning!)

I am back on the wagon today. All last week I wa finding it hard I was off work, then when I come back (thurs &fri) I craved everything in sight, I ended up having lunch at work then would get home hungry & eat dinner.

I need to remember I am the only person who can lose the weight. I have to remember all the food I am craving and wanting will all be there at the end of my journey.

3 people at work are now pregnant an I am rather jealous!! But my whole reason in doing this diet is to get to a healthy weight in order to have a baby, I can't do it now and put extra strain on my back & knees. 1 of the ladies that is pregnant is rather overweight herself, always trying to diet, but she just seemed to be putting on more weight then announced she was preg, I don't want to be like that. ( she isn't as big as me) but carrying that weight aswell as a growing baby isn't good.

I am planning the next few days to keep me busy, today & tomorrow I am making trips to the dump after work to get rid of aload of rubbish. I need to clean the house. Wash my carpet. I have been standing at work making a list of things to do lol.

I need a swift sharp kick up the bum!!!

Good luck.
I was a serial dieter, obsessed with food.
This plan has finally stopped me being focused on junk food and big portions, but rather at getting my body back to a healthy weight, which will not only benefit my self confidence, but will make me fitter for my children.
:)

Good plan to keep busy - I should try it too. I know just how you feel (about letting yourself down) I have done exactly the same and just don't seem to be able to focus again. Its so frustrating - particularly for you as you have such a positive goal to aim for - my baby days are over ;-( , but I do wish I had not been overweight (very) for my pregnancies - it put such extra pressure on my health. Hang on in there and keep going - take it a day at a time - thats what i'm trying to do - I'm starting a few lbs heavier than you and my goal is to stick with it until Christmas/end of the year - not so far away?!?

ok heres the kick up the bum!!!

you can do this chick!!! we are all in this together and we are all here to support each other!

if you feel the urge get on here and someone will talk you out of cheating!
xxxxx

Back