I have made it through week 1

Hi I_will_do_it, congratulations on your very successful first wk :D Losing 6lb and getting through a childs party and McDonalds without caving in is a huge milestone ;)

It does make you feel good when other people start to notice you weight loss doesn't it?

Don't give up I didn't think I would last a week never mind just starting my 10th week :eek: the time has just flown because no sooner do I get weighed than I am looking forward to the following WI. Stick with it and the weight will just drop off, believe me lol :D

Hi Nikita10 well done for being on week 10. I don't know if I could stay on it for that long I admire you loads.

I have had my 3rd way in today and yeahhhh I have lost 4lbs this week. For me that is alot. So I am now 10lbs down.
I found my old weight watchers card back from July 2007. I started on 10st 4lbs and got down to 10st 1/2 lb. It took 8 weeks for that weight lost so I am really happen that I am under 10st it has been ages.

Feeling much better today. Hoping when I get weighed next week it will be another 4lbs and that will make it 1st in 3 weeks which is fab.

Good luck everyone. It will pay off in the end.

Back