i have my start date for CD

Thanks
I decided to swap, because it is too expensive for me and my hubby, he dont have long on ll now, so i decided to do the swap, as i feel i dont need the councilling side of it, My trouble was i ate the wrong food at the wrong time and probably not enough food. If you see what i mean. So decided to swap.
The cdc said that on my 13th week which is 6 weeks, i will be introduced to food is this okay if you have not got down to the desired weight, as on LL, you stay in abstinence for 14 weeks then carry on til target which would of took me into Feb/March?

my CDC said that every 4 weeks you add a meal, but Im gonna be naughty and not add!! ha ha.

Ahh right, kool.
So do you get a list of what meals you can add and is it for a whole week or just one day?
Sorry for all the questioning..lol

Im in Farnborough! Not too far!!
I think what you add in 4th week is a tiiny bit of chicken and some veg. Its best to ask your cdc though as Im not entirely sure.
I never added last time I done the diet because I knew that, if I' ate, I wouldn't stop. So I think I will leave it till I get closer to goal.

I'm in Cove Too!!
How much do you want to lose?
I'm aiming for BMI 25, which is about 9 stone. I'm 14 stone 10 at the mo, my heaviest ever!!
Theleast I been was 8 stone 7, long ago.............

Lol.small world
Im 5.0ft i need to get to bmi of 25, i was 15st to when i started, 6 weeks later i am 13st 11lb. I too want to get to 9st;)

theres a lady on here, i think her name is dutch, she lost 9.5 stone in 26 weeks!! crazy innit!! i asked her how she did it and she said not a morsel of food passed her lips in that time, so strong willed!! she was a size 24-26 now a size 8-10!!
so it CAN be done!!!

Yes definatly. I am atm on Lighterlife, changing over to CD in the next few weeks, only because i dont feel the need for councilling and LL is much too expensive, as me and my husband is doing it. He has lost nearly 4st in 6 weeks..he looks a new man, so i know it can be done;)

wow thats ace, 4 stone!!!
apparently ll and cambridge are the same anyway aren't they, its just the councilling your paying the extra for. If you don't need it, save the money. Must cost a bomb for the 2 of you. Is your fella at goal now then?

Yes he has less than 1st to go, then he is at goal..lucky him, i have watched the weight drop from him from the first week, an amazing experience..shame us women lose slower..well some of us

it's so unfair!! My OH wants to lose some weight but he's just cutting down. he was 15,10 he wants to be 14, he's 6.1 tall so carries it well, its all luv handles, bless him, and beer belly!!

Back