I have some advice

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
if you are like me yesterday, didnt want to go to club as you havent had a good week and was dreading the scales.
just bite the bullet and go. i put on 1lb. Not as bad as i thought. i got loads of support from the other sw's and my leader. came out of there very positive.
plus we had a taster evening (always a good one) and got loads of ideas.x

Well done for going Tara, it's always the best thing to do and often not as bad as you think!!

Here's to a good week for you. xx

well done for going least you can put that right now,i find if ya dont go after a bad week that bad week turns into another

def agree with you both. thanks to all the support i have had on here. i know i am a bit repetitive with my bad weeks but it means sooooo much to me to hear from all of you. thank you xxxxxx

yes, and deep down you know if you've had a good week or not. SO always best to just get the damage ( as people have said it is normally not as bad as you think) and then you know were to go and what to do. If you slip one week, and then don't make yourself acountable. Then you just pick yourself back up and start again. That is what I love about SW. If you use more syns then you should one day you haven't messed up a weeks worth of hard work.

Well done for going and very good advice. 1lb isn't bad but at the end of the day going to class is another way of damage limitation. Don't let a bad week become 2 etc. Face up to the scales and always move on. Good luck for next week.

Excellent advice. People need to apply themselves to the task in hand and stay with it... Which is the difference between success and failure. Giving up after one little set-back is far too common these days, in all areas, not just slimming. Too many people want a quick fix, or give themselves a hard time if they are not immediately perfect.

good advice, im going to my meeting tonight knowing i have gained as i have not been for the last 2 weeks, 1st week genuine reason for not going and last week i was just to lazy now i have to face the music lol

the thing is, that with me it has taken me 8 years to put all that lovely weight on but why do i want to loose the weight in 6 months. It doesnt make sense does it?

I also gained 1lb this week, I had been on a hen weekend and thoroughly enjoyed putting that 1lb on. I stayed to group after the weigh in and the group made me realise that my gain isnt so bad and that even though we are slimming we still have a life to enjoy! Here is to a good week this week though. x

Well done for going to class Tara, good luck for your WI next week. X

Back