I have some questions about Slim and Save before first order

Spudchi

Hi everyone and Happy New Year :553:

I've been on LLT for 8 weeks and love it but to get to group it's a 45 mile round trip and money is now an issue for me :sigh2: so I'm giving Slim and Save a try :D

I only have the Shakes on LL and think I'll start off doing the same on SS, can you tell me roughly how many calories a day SS is? Also how much water should you drink? Ive been struggling to have 2ltrs a day so hoping its not more lol
xx

You'd be best of getting the tast pack of 28 different packs. It will give you a chance to try things which are not only shakes, is much cheaper and you can only order it in your first order.

The diet is around 550 calories a day I think. The water is the same as for LL. The dinner packs are much nicer than the LL ones! The bars are smaller than LL.

I am starting this week....I did hear (on a thread on here somewhere) that LL uses the same company as S&S to produce their VCLD....so that has to be good.
Best of luck!

Bea said:
I am starting this week....I did hear (on a thread on here somewhere) that LL uses the same company as S&S to produce their VCLD....so that has to be good.
Best of luck!

Sorry but this isn't the case. SnS have many packs from the same manufacturer as quite a few VLCDs though (including the Kee Diet and others). In addition to that they have a number of packs which are made to their own design using a second manufacturer. LL use a different manufacturer.

Sorry but this isn't the case. SnS have many packs from the same manufacturer as quite a few VLCDs though (including the Kee Diet and others). In addition to that they have a number of packs which are made to their own design using a second manufacturer. LL use a different manufacturer.

:cry:Ooops my mistake....:eek:sure I did read that somewhere but obviously its wrong information).....many thanks for the clarification! Hope I didnt mislead anyone!! They do taste good (to me!) in anyevent.....loving all that I have had to date....

Bea said:
:cry:Ooops my mistake....:eek:sure I did read that somewhere but obviously its wrong information).....many thanks for the clarification! Hope I didnt mislead anyone!! They do taste good (to me!) in anyevent.....loving all that I have had to date....

Not a problem! They do have packs made by the same manufacturer as other vlcds - just not LL.

Back