I have some!!!!

Kayleigh1986

Yay randomly rang my chemist to ask and nearly fell off my chair when she said she's got some! One box put aside for me to pick up this afternoon! Couldn't be happier, I know I shouldn't have to rely on it but I do, and now I feel I can get back on track :)

Kayleigh1986 said:
Yay randomly rang my chemist to ask and nearly fell off my chair when she said she's got some! One box put aside for me to pick up this afternoon! Couldn't be happier, I know I shouldn't have to rely on it but I do, and now I feel I can get back on track :)

Great news Kayleigh, my advice is 2 a day then they'll last 6 weeks in case you can't get any more x

Great news Kayleigh, my advice is 2 a day then they'll last 6 weeks in case you can't get any more x

Yes good plan as I'm only having 2 weetabix or something similar for breakfast so just wont take one at breakfast. Going to get in at the doctors this week and get another prescription possibly and get another box while they still have them.

yeay! I'm using mine 1 or 2 a day atm, hoping to eek them out a little bit more. Will probably go to 3 a day if i STS one week.

I got a phone call today to say they'd randomly had a batch come in! So i have some stock now yay! Xx

This website says its being made again and it should be in stock as it was before by the end of September as the supply catches up with demand :D I'm so happy!

Back