i have something so exciting to tell you!

Little_Miss_Stella

I am going to be on Ready Steady Cook!!

EEEK!

I applied by talking about SW and saying that more people need to be aware of what they're putting into their bodies and since i started the plan i've learnt so much about cooking and young people need to know!

They loved it and so i'm on! Filming in late August.

Fingers crossed i get Phil Vickery hehe

Now, gotta shift those pounds for my TV debut! :D eek! so excited

Wowwe!! At least now you have an even bigger target!!! Millions will be seeing the new you!

No have a glass of water and a POWERWALK!!!!!!!!

(note the word POWERWALK!!!!!!!!, must be typed in capitals with 8, yes 8 exclamation marks after it to difference it from a normal walk)

How exciting!!

WOW - exciting and daunting I expect - well done on being chosen.

Tell us all when your 'show' is going to be screened!

Jill

Fantastic! Now what do you think you'll wear?

Oooo how exciting!! You could put some frylight in your bag with the other ingrediants.....would love to see what they come up with!!

WOW! So jealous!! Well done you and what a fab opportunity to tell the world how great and normal and easy SW is!! Make sure you tell us when it will be shown! Enjoy. x

Wow!!!

Do you know, driving home from class yesterday i was thinking that they should do a SW Ready steady cook, and maybe when I got to target I'd write in!!! lol

Well done you, and make sure you let us know when it's on.

PS: you HAVE to put frylight in!!!

Ooh, now that is exciting, well done to you, you will have to tell what day you will be on TV so that we can tune in and cheer you on...X

Holy heck that is amazing!!! Soooo jealous!!!! xxxx

That is really fantastic! Congrats.
Please let us know when you will be on air so we can watch you.

Wow! That's great news and such a fantastic idea! I hope you get Phil Vickery too, give his bot a pinch for the SW ladies ;)

Back