i have something so exciting to tell you!

Thank You all for the congrats -I haven't replied as been so busy at the gym in preparation! I definatley hope to get Phil Vickery - i love him (is it sad to admit i have a pic of him on my desk?- long story)

Im veggie so my bag is green day, I didnt ask for Quark or Scan Bran but that would have been a brilliant idea! ( unfortunatley I don't like either!)

My bag is TOTALLY SW friendly (no Fry light though as they had to be ingredients - but we know anything they cook we can do with frylight anyway!)

Ive gone for a morroccan theme with Cous Cous (bet Ainsley will love that!) and other bits.

What i didnt realise is that its a celebrity show! the celebs do the battling in the first bit and my bit is the quicky bag! Still.. i have to answer loads of questions and il try and sly SW in there (assuming they have no ban on naming brands!)

Im filming on Tuesday so will let you know when i'm on! i'm VERY excited now! yay!

Thanks for all the confidence boosts! I lost 2lbs this week so im hoping to do maybe another 2 before tuesday (if i work REALLY hard) and then get a corset! hehe

Wow Wow Wow!!!

I love that show!! And I love cooking with couscous & am always wanting new ideas so I cant wait to see it on tv & see what they do!!

Ps. I love James Martin, James Tanner & Gino D'Acampo ;););)

Ooh...I wonder who the celebs will be? I like James Martin and Phil Vickery too.

Have a good day and let us know when you are on the TV, oohh....it's so exciting for you. X

I am sitting here so so so soooooo incredibly jealous of you!!! :D A huge CONGRATS for getting on the show! I always thought that a Slimming World Ready Steady cook with a Red Day kitchen and a Green Day kitchen would be wonderful!

I do so love my TV chefs, and echo the James Martin/Gino D'Acampo love. I used to looooooooooooooove watching Worral Thompson hate losing to him week after week on his show and watch him getting a big grump on cos he thought the viewers just fancied Gino so voted for him no matter what!

Saturday mornings are ALWAYS reserved for cups of tea, SW sausage butties and Saturday Kitchen!

My former boss used to work with Ainsley Harriot when she worked at the BBC and said he wasn't very nice - but then she wasn't all that nice herself so maybe it was just a clash of personalities.

Please please please post when you will be on, i'll be cheering for you from home! :D

xxx

OMG you should take Ainsley Harriot cous cous!! Its FREE on a green day! :D :D :D :D :D

Thanks Jaylou!

I will find out on Tuesday when it's approx due to be aired and then i think they will email me when they know for definite. It's usually about 2 months after filming.

i think i might squeal if i see Phil Vickery! Knowing my luck it will be Anthony WT!

You have to tell Ainsley that all us SW girlies eat his foods cos most of them are free or superlow syn on green days

Back