i have something so exciting to tell you!

Well done hun, id love to have a go on there hehe. And the others have said frylight's gotta go in the bag!!! Wonder what they could come up with quark as it's normally so nasty unless its with options LOL just a thought ;) maybe you should put quark in the bag too :D

Definitely Quark!

Well done you, hope you enjoy the experience- it will be brilliant!

How cool & how brave of you!! You will have to let us all know when it will be shown so we can all gloat that you are a SW Gal and still eating food!!

What do you think you will put in the bag? Red, Green or EE?

How fantastic, you must let us know when its going to be aired so I can watch. I love that program just not keen on Ainsley. Now Gino......thats another matter.

What a wonderful opportunity to show how well we can eat and be healthy, good luck and enjoy every minute of it. They should get another SW person on and do a red and green day!

Blinkin' eck! Nice one! How exciting, please let us know when you will be on. I'll do my patented 'high-pitched-scream-at-the-telly' which I normally reserve for the soaps :D

Green peppers or red tomatoes! Yay! Can't wait!

I dare you to put Scan Brans in the bag!!! LOL!!! I'd love to see what they did with that! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!

Seriously though, that's amazing. Such dedication and motivation! Make sure you bring "before & after" pics too. Well, before pics, as you'll be there in person to show the after! Tell us when it's going to be aired. I'm definitely going to watch it!

Thats absolutely amazing chick, i'm so jealous, that will be so much fun, and what a great opportunity, you'll be all famous :D

BUMP!!
Have you got a date yet hun? It's just I got an email from the BBC that tickets are now available to book online, can't make it myself is daytime in BBC tv centre in London but thought there might be other mini's out there who can, how fab would it be to have your own fan club there!

Not sure I'm allowed to post links or not so if this disappears go to the BBC website and look for tickets
BBC - Tickets for BBC shows - Ready Steady Cook

Way to go you, how exciting. Make sure you let us all know when it is aired!

What a motivator to get a few more pounds shed too!

Well done xxx

'I dare you to put Scan Brans in the bag!!!'

Minders, what a fantastic idea......I wonder what the chef's will do with a few Scan Bran, should be fun, LOL.....

Back