I have started at long last

Chala1972

EXERCISE :eek: my nemessis, really dislike it, would rather curl up and die, well, I started walking lol and i enjoy it! :) Had a hour today and really felt good when i got back :) Done the gym thing a few years ago, the dearest 4 visits i have ever had, the gym isnt for me so having to look for alternative ways to kick my butt!

Well done :D I love my daily hour walk....really missing it since its half term....hope WI goes ok still!

EXERCISE :eek: my nemessis, really dislike it, would rather curl up and die, well, I started walking lol and i enjoy it! :) Had a hour today and really felt good when i got back :) Done the gym thing a few years ago, the dearest 4 visits i have ever had, the gym isnt for me so having to look for alternative ways to kick my butt!

snap! i have been saying to myself im going to go swimming for god knows how long and today i did it!! seems like something small but i was REALLY nervous about getting into a swimsuit. my s/o came with me and ended up having a ball!!! well done to you :D

Well done :D I love my daily hour walk....really missing it since its half term....hope WI goes ok still!

yeah, half term has really messed up my exercise routine, be glad when they go back and i can get busy again ;)

xoxo

Well done guys, exercise is so important yet so easy to put off! Today I was walking back to my car from my college and I really didn't want to get into my car, the walking felt really nice. I live like a 30min drive from there though so I definitely wasn't leaving my car but it's made me realise I NEED to get back to the gym. It's been so long my body needs it now!!

I think next week I will go on Monday, cos I have no reason not to! :D

Again well done guys - keep it up :D we should start an exercise challenge lol..!! xx

Well done guys, exercise is so important yet so easy to put off! Today I was walking back to my car from my college and I really didn't want to get into my car, the walking felt really nice. I live like a 30min drive from there though so I definitely wasn't leaving my car but it's made me realise I NEED to get back to the gym. It's been so long my body needs it now!!

I think next week I will go on Monday, cos I have no reason not to! :D

Again well done guys - keep it up :D we should start an exercise challenge lol..!! xx

thats a great idea!! i really need to be pushed into doing exercise!! good luck with the gym :D

im friends with Miss Mango,her hang is on exercise section and we do a lot of challenges there. :)

you dont need a gym to exercise...
get out and walk.. make it different by going different places and different types (hills etc) maybe start jogging some of it... minute jogging, minute walking... until you can do 2-3 mins jog and a min walking etc....

i started off using the wii! and i love it... its great.. i love the biggest loser, and wii active, and of course wii fit plus is always a good laugh and i can do step/ jogging on there....

im also about to start (on monday) the 30 day shread dvd.... (i hope it works) so ill let you know how that goes. :)

you dont need a gym to exercise...
get out and walk.. make it different by going different places and different types (hills etc) maybe start jogging some of it... minute jogging, minute walking... until you can do 2-3 mins jog and a min walking etc....

i started off using the wii! and i love it... its great.. i love the biggest loser, and wii active, and of course wii fit plus is always a good laugh and i can do step/ jogging on there....

im also about to start (on monday) the 30 day shread dvd.... (i hope it works) so ill let you know how that goes. :)

Ooh Kes, you got the shread eh?....i'll see how you go with that,ive heard such good stuff about it, killing but good effects :) i'll be shreading soon myself..or at least trying to lol

Back