I have started on Lighter Life Total

That's great brad-girl well done!!!
What's your total loss now?

12 lbs in total.

Have a problem this weekend though, I am on a weekend course staying there.
Although I am planning of taking 3 packets a day, I still have to have a real meal.

Will take a kettle, coffee, measuring jug, glass, shaker,

I am planning on having milk shake for breakfast, then a soup, and bar for snack. water bottle.

As for how the "real" food will be cooked, will just have to suck and see!

I will jump on my scales tomorrow, and then again on Tuesday - to see how I do.

Wish me luck.
x

Been all ok, with a little planing!
I had shake in my room...whilst everyone else went for breakfast!
Mid morning snack was the bar.....the others had coffee and biscuits
Everyone else went off for lunch! I went for a walk and a read!
Then around 3.30 I had a soup, whist everyone had tea and cake.

Then I joined them for dinner, asking mostly for fish and green veg, and natural yog for pudding.

All in all I think it has been successful weekend, I have learnt to o fantastic watercolours sky's and stuck to TTLn- result I hope!

Well I went and have lost 3lbs tonight - very pleased 15 lbs in total ——:D:D:D in 4 weeks fantastic

Thursday evening, I had a Cheese & Wine Party here, with lots of cheese and loads of wine.

Before hand I had a LL Soup, drunk water through out the evening.

But didn't have anything that I was offering everyone once else, and why I wasn't hungry, and also I like the thought of being slim and my clothes fitting me! I had thought was because it was there, or was I hungry.

RESULT I think!

Today I am off to Races, lots of champagne etc.... but I have offered to drive. Wish me luck

Today I went to the races, said no to my favourite drink - champagne, had loads of sparkling water.
Chose wisely with the food, just had protein only, vegetables weren't really on offer. Said no to French Fancies, chocolate eclairs, danish pastries. cheese, and summer pudding with cream.
And at the tea time, just had green tea, saying no to the sandwiches, scones, jam and cream.

Tonight now at home I have made a LL soup, but may have some more protein, as feel I haven't as much as I should have done. So ham and some veg. or may just have another packet ( as I have 2 spares ones)

Played golf today, gosh it was hot, hot hot!
lost 1 lb - total lost 16lbs in 5 weeks. whoopee.

BBQ with family and friends for the opening of " Our Olympics"
Great. Night, no booze, no icecream , but plenty of steak and vegetable

Hi How are you getting on with the plan?

29th August, Update

I have been away for a month, and have lost 9lbs - fantastic.

I have lost every week whilst I have been on Light - it works very well for me, but I am committed to do it. I now find saying No very easy. I order exactly what I want in the a restaurant - no fat or oil on anything, or it will go back to the kitchen. If it says oil, I want it in a separate jug.

Thanks for Lighter Life Lite and the programme, it now makes me think where food and drink are in the social life. I seem to enjoy the sociallising better these days, than I have ever done before, and no hangover. Ok, I know I am still on my way to the weight I want to be, and perhaps once I am down to that weight and on my way to phrase 1 of Route to Management, thoughts may change, but I think for the better, as I learn more.

So if you wondering whether to do it, or to carry on, DO IT, give it a try. It is for such a short time, and you will feel overwhelmed once you have achieved your goal. What have you got to loose, but pounds in weight!

I can now wear clothes that my body actually likes, not just because they fit.
I have also managed to have a good sort out and have fewer clothes now! That might mean a shopping trip!

I like wearing belts and this season in fashion is a cardigan and belt. I love looking at the fashion magazines, and seeing what is coming up, and hopefully adapt it to my style. Before I wasn't interested what so ever.

I will leave you with this thought, and maybe you will have a thought of your own as to why you should carry on.

" I had to make some cupcakes back at the end of June, for a local fete. Up to that time I use to like to finger dip, whether it was raw or cooked cake mixture. I did wonder how I was going to achieve this, in the end came up with an idea:- I took my tea shirt off and my belly overhang the work surface - what a shock that was, fat popped out everywhere from my bra! That vision is still with me and probably will be for ever! - But it worked and still does, I never want to be like that again. Since then I have had smarties in my hand, fruit, cake, nuts,seeds and other cake decorations and have not been tempted to have any" Result.

Good Luck to you on your way to your goal.
x

20th September 2012

Have lost a total of 30lbs - It feels great. A Size 12/14 best thing i have done all this year, is loose this weight.

Back