Cruise PP I have to ask....but WHY am I so constipated?

I have to say, my digestive system seems to like this diet. Maybe make sure you are having plenty of green leafy veg on PV days rather than peppers/onions/toms etc, green tea definitely helps and lots of coffee can do too. Hope it's not as bad today!

Maintainer said:
Can I query the tablespoon and a half oatbran morning AND night? Are you on cruise phase? It's two tablespoons per day!

Are you alternating PVs and PPs? Try ice cold water first thing. Exercise helps.

We don't have or need as much output as we used to, because we're not having the fibre we used to, but if you're uncomfortable, use something...

Yes I am on the cruise diet but considering what I used to eat at night...nearly my body weight in chocolate (yes, an exaggeration slightly!) The extra half spoon of oatbran does help.....and if I am losing than there clearly is no harm.

Thanx everyone for your suggestions, I will give them a go and hope for best :)

Sorry to labour the point but you're having an extra WHOLE tablespoon of oatbran. ie 50% extra. In the book, there is a passage about why, in exceptional circumstances, yes it's better to have extra oatbran than something else. But definitely NOT as a regular thing as it affects our absorption of vitamins and minerals.

Up to you of course

I did forget to point out that it isnt TABLESPOONS I am having but dessert spoons. So actually chiefwitch (love the name!) I am doing fine and well within limits. End of!......

Is it making any difference Cteena? You still stopped up?

Hiya wkdstepmum :)

I have :D but still not as should. Anything is better than nothing though. Still doing the things thats been suggested to do.

Going to get some senna teabags today, if I can find it.

Hope you are well today.

Someone else on here said they had bad experiences with the Senna tea but that's only one person so try it if you want but just steep one tea bag and not for too long and just sip at it! Am grand today, went TOTALLY off plan yesterday for OH's birthday but am back and being very VERY strict now until the 22nd in an attempt to reach goal.... :) Am going hardcore!!!

Using spoon measurements is always inaccurate, but by using a desert spoon instead of a tablespoon means you are having your correct amount of oatbran cteena.
teaspoon 5ml
desert spoon 10ml
tablespoon 15ml

wkdstepmum said:
Someone else on here said they had bad experiences with the Senna tea but that's only one person so try it if you want but just steep one tea bag and not for too long and just sip at it! Am grand today, went TOTALLY off plan yesterday for OH's birthday but am back and being very VERY strict now until the 22nd in an attempt to reach goal.... :) Am going hardcore!!!

Hey great! Happy belated birthday to OH. Its lovely when you go off plan....the food that you miss tastes better than before :)

I am in bhs and just had scrambled egg and a bit of tommy farter...a hash brown, sausage and toast would have been gawjuss but I am happy my bellys full lol x

Thanx delilahdave! :) x

Ah no, I don't like going off plan at all and I wouldn't advise it because I feel AWFUL today, am all bloated and yukky... It was just a case of not wanting to spoil his day, it was a milestone birthday for him and he got to choose where we ate and when we got home people came over and it ended up being a bit of a feast! Seriously being strict now though....I really WANT to get to goal... Got to get into a nice outfit for Halloween! :)

Back