I have to do it this time!!!

devlass your doing great you got your cast off at last so like you said least you can now move around a little better now you post when you want hun we are all here for you we will fight this fight together xxxx

Yay on the cast off xxx

Okay....todays food.....

Breakfast - melon and hifi bar(hex b)
Lunch - pasta quiche and salad
Dinner - mince hot pot with onion, carrot, celery, mushrooms, new potatoes and tinned tomatoes served with green beans.
Snacks - 2 boubon bics (7syns)
Drinks - tea with milk (hex a)

Lots of super free foods. Enough hotpot left for tomorrows tea. :)

Good day all round.

Haven't been out today......spent the afternoon ironing and have started watching cold feet. How have I never seen it?????

I love ironing . Bonkers but true!!! I find it very therapeutic
Xx

babycake i do to i seem to relax when im doing it

Put 2 on when I went to group this morning. Slightly disheartened as my cast is off however totally know why.... 2bbqs, pub meal, and copious amounts of alcohol.

Still hubby has gone shopping for all my superfree fruit and veg, meals planned and no meals/nights out.

Going to have a much better week.

Well done on the planning and the sending oh to get the shopping lol. Shame about the gain but now the cast is gone you can concentrate on the final goal

Well done for having high spirits, loving your motivation
Xxx

hi devlass no worrys its that cast it was shooting pounds into you lololol no joking good luck next week with your weigh in

Thanks guys.
Have had magic porridge with banana for brekkie and strawberries and grapes for a snack. Lunch is going to be scrambled eggs with mushrooms, beans and tomatoes. Tea is left over bacon pasta amd salad.
Willpower still in tact x

oh sounds nice today your menu yum yum

devlass, you have a wonderful support system going here! Wishing u all the best and success as you continue on your journey. One day/meal at a time!

Thanks guys.
Have had magic porridge with banana for brekkie and strawberries and grapes for a snack. Lunch is going to be scrambled eggs with mushrooms, beans and tomatoes. Tea is left over bacon pasta amd salad.
Willpower still in tact x

OK my eyes aren't great, but when I read your thread I thought it said you had had some "magic mushrooms". It was the way the line broke and one word was above another. Hey Ho. Being an old Hippy, those were the days .... :rolleyes: There again, I don't remember much about the Sixties. They say if you do remember, you either weren't there or didn't have a good time :cool: Keep going devlass, you have some good people rooting for you. chips xx

OK my eyes aren't great, but when I read your thread I thought it said you had had some "magic mushrooms". It was the way the line broke and one word was above another. Hey Ho. Being an old Hippy, those were the days .... :rolleyes: There again, I don't remember much about the Sixties. They say if you do remember, you either weren't there or didn't have a good time :cool: Keep going devlass, you have some good people rooting for you. chips xx
lol chips you have lived a great life wow the sixties i bet it was great but like you said it was that good you cant remember it my o/h loves progressive rock that came out in the late 60s x

lol chips you have lived a great life wow the sixties i bet it was great but like you said it was that good you cant remember it my o/h loves progressive rock that came out in the late 60s x

Hi chezz. I was at first Glastonbury. Might have made Woodstock but was living in brothel area of Tangier at the time, as you did :rolleyes: chips xx Where is devlass? Worry when newbie starts a thread then vanishes. Should have a Missing Person thread :( chips xx

Am here ladies(presumptious!) x x x had a busy old weekend x giggling away to myself about magic mushrooms. Unfortunately I am far too young to remember the 60s but wish I did....your adventures sound great x

Have got chicken out for stir fry tonight and am umming and ahhing between soup or quiche/salad for lunch.....the hail stones around these parts are swaying me towards soup so this is defrosting as I type x

Have been pottering around the house without my walking boot on this weekend and managed to walk down to tbe kids school last week. Small steps but hopefully on the road to recovery now and back to work in june.....I am going slightly crazy here.

Hi devlass :) It's chips. The soup sounds like a winner. Glad your injury is on the mend and hope you'll soon be back on (both) feet. I love quiche but pastry doesn't like me. I do a scrummy Spanish Omlette / Fritata sort of thing, which is really quiche without the pastry base. What day do you weigh in? Be good chips xx

Hi x the quiche I make is a slimming world recipe. Its basically a pasta and sauce (the packet ones) mixed with a tub of cottage cheese and 3 eggs. I also add onion pepper and ham. Sometimes o leave out the pasta. I would love to eat 'proper' quiche but pastry is a no no. Some people iny group make it using smash as a base but I can never get it right

At the minute I am weighing in on a Tuesday morning but when life returns to normal I will be back to my regular monday evening class. I miss my friends there

Thanks for all the support...its pages and people like you guys that keep me going x

Hey guys !! I can't remember who it is that lives in Wales!!! But I've randomly booked a weekend in Pembrokeshire for bank holiday weekend.

I have no idea what put it in my head but I've done it!! I didn't have a tent till 1am this morning when I bought 1 on eBay!!!! Collected and attempted to put it up in the wind. Let's say it was interesting!!!! But I deffo know how to approach it!!! My mommy was so good today and took me to go outdoors and bought us a stove, electric hook up and some other bits so we are on a winner. She even treated the little legs duo to a camping chair each. They are currently say watching tele in them lol.

Think I burnt up a load of calories putting the tent up. It's not quite what I want but to be honest it will do till we decide if it's for us or not!!!

What have you guys been up to ?

I live in Wales , in Pembrokeshire :D it's beautiful here, you'll love it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i babycakes
i use to love camping but i always woke up with the tent on me lol

Back