I have to do it this time!!!

I live in Wales , in Pembrokeshire :D it's beautiful here, you'll love it! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I haven't been to that area since I was a kid. Oh is going on and on about it being so far for just 2 nights but I'm pretty sure he's going to fall in love with the place. I want to take them into Tenby. That's where I remember going the most.

We've never been camping before. Quite looking forward to it. Number 1 is in charge of the weekends menu. So breakfast bagels and bacon butties no doubt. Number 2 is in charge of the sleeping bags. Number 3 is in charge of just staying still and holding the peg bag lol
Xxx

I haven't been to that area since I was a kid. Oh is going on and on about it being so far for just 2 nights but I'm pretty sure he's going to fall in love with the place. I want to take them into Tenby. That's where I remember going the most.

We've never been camping before. Quite looking forward to it. Number 1 is in charge of the weekends menu. So breakfast bagels and bacon butties no doubt. Number 2 is in charge of the sleeping bags. Number 3 is in charge of just staying still and holding the peg bag lol
Xxx

Where will you be camping? Tenby is lovely but parking is a nightmare! Xx

The site is called trefach manor park. I think. It's in the middle of nowhere according to the map, but that's perfect for us because the boys need to run off a lot of steam.

babycake you have done well there they can let off steam and have a great holiday in the outdoors to im sure your your said your o/h will love and thats it then they take over lol feet up thanks x

babycake you have done well there they can let off steam and have a great holiday in the outdoors to im sure your your said your o/h will love and thats it then they take over lol feet up thanks x

Sounds picture perfect. As long as OH doesn't get involved in putting the tent up or the cooking then the weekend will be fine lol. Number 1 is in charge of the cooking!!! Not sure it's his best idea but it will be interesting lol xxx

lol oh babycakes you must let us now how it goes sounds fun x

Hey everyone x x sorry I have been MIA this week. Didn't get to group this week and don't think I shall make it next week either as we have no money til hubby gets paid on thursday due to having to pay for hols (also in wales) having new fences and car tax/mot. I do have lots of food in but means we are living on what is on the cupboards/freezer. Luckily I have lots of chicken to make bits with plus soups made for lunches....its just stuff for kids really. Might have some stuff to make biscuits for them as a treat.

Anyhoo...am hoping between the weetabix for brekkie/soup for lunch and chicken stuff for tea I shall be okau. On the bright side there is no crap to eat and I can't walk to shop to buy any. Lol

Hey everyone x x sorry I have been MIA this week. Didn't get to group this week and don't think I shall make it next week either as we have no money til hubby gets paid on thursday due to having to pay for hols (also in wales) having new fences and car tax/mot. I do have lots of food in but means we are living on what is on the cupboards/freezer. Luckily I have lots of chicken to make bits with plus soups made for lunches....its just stuff for kids really. Might have some stuff to make biscuits for them as a treat.

Anyhoo...am hoping between the weetabix for brekkie/soup for lunch and chicken stuff for tea I shall be okau. On the bright side there is no crap to eat and I can't walk to shop to buy any. Lol

Sounds like our house at the moment. I can't believe how tight money is for everyone. It's always a balancing act for every penny.

Booked our trip so that I've got something to look forward to that's cheap but fun. Booked for summer hold in the isle of wight. Got an amazing deal. £244 including the ferry and leisure passes. I bit their hands off lol.

Food wise. I stand once a month and organise all the weekly menus based on what we've got in the freezer, what's on offer at the shops ect. Then I batch cook a load of chillis, spag Bol, cottage pie ect. I find that week five is the hardest as I'm usually out of ideas. I'm lucky I've got a Costco card too it means I can buy all my bread and milk then freeze it. The only bits we buy during the month is fresh fruit or offer that come up that will work the following month. Even our packed lunches are rationed (keep the goodies on top of the wardrobe to prevent the little ones from scoffing them all). Perfect planing prevent poor performance. Lol xxx

hi devlass
hope you have do have a lost when you do get to class i think everyone is feeling it money is so tight and when you do your shopping there is nothing to see for it even at the cheap shops good luck
xx

i think everyone is feeling it money is so tight and when you do your shopping there is nothing to see for it

I feel I have been mugged when my shopping is delivered. Cynical supermarkets and multi-national global companies are conning us. Ready meals are smaller and poorer quality, packs of most things reduced in size for same or more money. Yesterday a regular 9 pack of loo rolls (£5) was visibly smaller and lighter and a pack of 10 fish fingers had shrunk by about a third. I live alone, but my shopping bill has about doubled in last, say 9 months. A fortnightly shop now is around what I used to pay for my big Christmas shop. How on earth families with kids and teenagers cope is beyond me. So sad. chips xx

I feel I have been mugged when my shopping is delivered. Cynical supermarkets and multi-national global companies are conning us. Ready meals are smaller and poorer quality, packs of most things reduced in size for same or more money. Yesterday a regular 9 pack of loo rolls (£5) was visibly smaller and lighter and a pack of 10 fish fingers had shrunk by about a third. I live alone, but my shopping bill has about doubled in last, say 9 months. A fortnightly shop now is around what I used to pay for my big Christmas shop. How on earth families with kids and teenagers cope is beyond me. So sad. chips xx
thats so true chips there is only me and hubby and i moan at our bill gosh a family bill must be unreal bless them

Aldi is the way forward. I get twice as much for money and fruit and vwg is amazeballs

yes i do agree i love aldi and they have some lovely stuff i bought some off there frozen cod going to try it on tuesday x x

yes i do agree i love aldi and they have some lovely stuff i bought some off there frozen cod going to try it on tuesday x x

Ooooh I love aldi :) we do our weekly shop there and for a family of 3 with 4 cats I get a weeks shopping for £50. I'm a proper bargain hunter and plan all meals and I cook everything from scratch so I take advantage of the fruit and veg offers. Xx

wow yes lou i cannot blame you for family's is got to be hard im like chips i do have a delivery once a month for the things i know i cannot get from aldi x x x
still do not like lidil

I cook from scratch as well....altho I do use a sqeet and sour jar....if anyone has a recipe. I know some people uses orange fanta with passata but I'm a bit scared of that! !! I also plan our meals by what is in altho only on a weekly basis because I can't think that far ahead and between shift patterns/beavers/football etc I am never aure who is eating when! !

I go to lidl for the meat offers at the weekend because it is only a couple of miles away anf is good value. Don't like it as much as aldi tho.

I'm an aldi girl too. I only step foot in lidl if i need something off the offer sheet. The food bills for 5 are stupid high!!! add on petrol to get to work, gas and electric ect some weeks its not worth bloody well going :( ggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Got to keep my fingers crossed for those magic balls to come up lol xx

I'm usually a sainsburys girl (and I like to squander some money in m and s food) so we spend a ridiculous amount on shopping, however with me starting college in sept I'm looking at ways to cut back. I've popped into aldi occasionally for a cpl of things but have never done a proper shop there, but you've now got me tempted! I'm gonna go there tomorrow after work for the weeks shopping to see the difference in money spent!

You need to plan it out on line first with the offer sheet or else you get side tracked and waste monies. We love their ginnoci it's in long life packets and stock up when it's on offer. I'm sure it was less then a quid last week

Xxx

babycake
i love the frozen fish at aldi the cod and the smoked haddock ohh lovely
the fruit is lovely to and the sweet potatoes are a bargain and the greek yogurt is half price of that in the bigger supermarkets

babycake
i love the frozen fish at aldi the cod and the smoked haddock ohh lovely
the fruit is lovely to and the sweet potatoes are a bargain and the greek yogurt is half price of that in the bigger supermarkets

Cajun srimp for me tonight ( on morrisons offer sheet last month 2 bags for £3) 1 bag does 5 of us. Nom nom

Back