ProPoints I HAVE to do it this time!!

You are so lucky. I've been up since 5 and already had 2 breakfasts and lunch lol. What you having? Nessa lunch sounds yummy x

Aww bless ya! X

Hi MrsLmc, lucky indeed that we can have a lie in. Well the pets would have liked us up earlier but needed lie in. posted breakfast above. Its nearly ready. Hubby is cooking it :D x

Hi MrsLmc, lucky indeed that we can have a lie in. Well the pets would have liked us up earlier but needed lie in. posted breakfast above. Its nearly ready. Hubby is cooking it :D x

....and hubby is cooking!!!! Bliss lol.

just caught up on ur diary!!
firstly.. well done on the amazing loss!!!!!! 5lb is super!
hope ur little one is feeling better now!
and ur food is looking yummy!! love the pics :)
i love that mayflower powder it is just like the chinese curry isnt it!!!

just caught up on ur diary!! firstly.. well done on the amazing loss!!!!!! 5lb is super! hope ur little one is feeling better now! and ur food is looking yummy!! love the pics :) i love that mayflower powder it is just like the chinese curry isnt it!!!

Hey Shez hope you are ok?
Sophie is doing good thankyou getting back to her normal self!
Yes the mayflower powder is amazing!! Xx

yeah im good thanks hun :) ahhh thats good! you seem to be doin really well, whens next weigh in? x

WI is on Thursday mornings. I'm really enjoying it and don't feel like I'm on a diet and it helps that hubby is doing it too xx

Just had a lovely fresh fruit salad
image-2065528628.jpg

Tonight's dinner, I fancied curry again!! I had 25pp left so thought I would have it with noodles tonight instead of a jacket potato I've out it in a take away tub so it feels like a real treat I've made 2 of these tubs out if my points!!! Will have the other one later whilst watching dancing on ice yum yum 20pp in total image-2803464018.jpg

Genius idea if I had that it would feel like a proper takeaway!! X I find it amazing there is no food off limit on this plan!! I walked into my local shop and realised if I wanted anything it was possible if I pointed!! That is so important as if I am told I can't have something I seem to want more! X

Genius idea if I had that it would feel like a proper takeaway!! X I find it amazing there is no food off limit on this plan!! I walked into my local shop and realised if I wanted anything it was possible if I pointed!! That is so important as if I am told I can't have something I seem to want more! X

I'm the very same!

Curry looks as yummy as it did yesterday x

Morning everyone, had a rough night with my little lady she seems to be going downhill very upset and teary :-( hate seeing her like it might take a trip to the doctors later if she's no better.

Hope your little girl is ok. Xx

Thanks Tessa, she's just chilling in my bed with me, she's eating and drinking ok now and I managed to get her to take her meds that she refused earlier so I'm hoping a relaxing day will do her good xx

Hi I'm back on the WW plan. I first started 3 years ago and lost 4 stones, but gave up after about 15 months, the weight has gradually crept back on, 3 stones to be precise. I want to get back into my nice clothes from 2 years ago and have more energy. Has anything changed?

Hi there yes something's have changed and there are a couple new plans which I don't really know anything about. I just use the PROPOINTS plan at home using the ultimate value diary app on my phone as a guide xx

Back