ProPoints I HAVE to do it this time!!

Your wrap pizza looks lush, how do you make it?
I just use a normal wrap as the base, put a little bit of ketchup spread over it then add whatever topping 4 slices of wafer thin ham is 1pp so those chopped up go quite far then sliced mushrooms, I add frozen sliced peppers and normally onion but didn't have any this time then top with low fat grated cheese then put in the oven for about 8-10mins until the cheese has melted and browned xx

Tonight's Dinner 19pp!!

Chinese style chicken curry with mushrooms 11pp, jacket potato 5pp and warby thin 3pp
image-2339878384.jpg

Your food always looks yummy, going to try the pizza, nothing like melted cheese!!!
Glad your daughter was well enough for a bath hopefully she is on the mend x

Your food always looks yummy, going to try the pizza, nothing like melted cheese!!! Glad your daughter was well enough for a bath hopefully she is on the mend x

The wrap pizza is so good, goes a bit floppy but I just cut into four and fold each quarter over yum!! Xx

Food is looking yummy as always! How do you make your curry?

Thanks Hun. At farmfoods They do a curry powder by mayflower that you just mix with water, it's amazing just like a Chinese curry!!

Hi Nessa :) I am ok. Just made the Hairy Dieter sweet and Sour chicken (although I used pork). So yummy:) xx

Oh yum I love a good sweet and sour!! Xx

Morning everyone hope you are all ok, well I've just made the biggest mistake ever I've just been shopping on an empty stomach everything looked and smelt soooo good lol a packet of smarties cookies just somehow fell into my trolley!! I will have 1 (5pp) and let the kids enjoy them over the next few days. Xx

Hi Nessa, one Cookie is a nice Sunday treat :) I had a Cadbury Egg n spoon yesterday. Was well nice. Xx

Oh yum!! I love them! Xx

Today's lunch
2x warby sandwich thins with tikka chicken lettuce and salad cream 10pp, frazzles 3pp, mature dunker 4pp. 17pp in total
image-170024907.jpg

Back