ProPoints I HAVE to do it this time!!

aww hope ur little one is feeling better now!! whats for dinner tonight i look forward to seein ur meals :) hehe x

She seems much better this evening thanks Hun.

I cheated tonight and had a ready meal as hubby is working a late, only trouble is I still have 18pp left for the day!! X

She seems much better this evening thanks Hun.

I cheated tonight and had a ready meal as hubby is working a late, only trouble is I still have 18pp left for the day!! X

ahhh ready meals arent bad :) quick and easy when u gotta cook for one!
which one did u have?
u may feel peckish again later so u still got points left for supper :)

ahhh ready meals arent bad :) quick and easy when u gotta cook for one! which one did u have? u may feel peckish again later so u still got points left for supper :)

I had one of the nume ones from Morrisons, Cumberland pie it was 8pp and very tasty.

I'm looking forward to a nice milky coffee later xx

I had one of the nume ones from Morrisons, Cumberland pie it was 8pp and very tasty.

I'm looking forward to a nice milky coffee later xx

yum yum :)
i like a ready meal now n then!
ive just put kettle on im froze! so windy here! lookin forward to gettin in bed x

yum yum :) i like a ready meal now n then! ive just put kettle on im froze! so windy here! lookin forward to gettin in bed x

Yeah the weather is horrible here too. I'm back to work tomorrow after 10 days off, really not looking forward to it, it's been so great spending quality time with the kids xx

Yeah the weather is horrible here too. I'm back to work tomorrow after 10 days off, really not looking forward to it, it's been so great spending quality time with the kids xx

aww it is horrible getting back into routine i was the same after xmas, never wanted my holiday to end lol x

Morning all hope everyone is ok? Sorry I didn't get chance to get on here yesterday it was such a hectic day, hubby was late for work (he thought he was on the late shift!) and being back at work totally drained me!

Just weighed in another 4LB gone for good!!!

That's 9LB in 2 weeks I'm feeling fab!!

Weigh in day is meant to be Thursdays but because of hubby's shift pattern (tomorrow morning he leaves for work at 4:30 am and I ain't getting up at that time!!) we will alternate between Wednesdays and Thursdays xx

Amazing weight loss!!! You are doing brilliantly. Good luck for another amazing week. How is your hubby finding it?

Thanks Hun feeling so in control at the moment I know it's only 2 weeks done but nice to have a positive attitude.

Hubby is doing great too he's lost 8LB in 2 weeks so we are almost pound for pound!!

Thanks Hun feeling so in control at the moment I know it's only 2 weeks done but nice to have a positive attitude.

Hubby is doing great too he's lost 8LB in 2 weeks so we are almost pound for pound!!

Ohh let the competition begin lol. Its great when you are completely in the zone. Long may it last!

Hi subscribing to your diary x

Thanks everyone and welcome to the new subscribers x

Tonight's dinner 14pp of yum!!

image-4057974119.jpg

Back