I have to say

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by saraian24, 23 January 2009 Social URL.

1. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    I am finding it difficult to keep up with a large team. Most of the members in my team are not posting their results as requested.

I do wish the teams were smaller.

Is any other team leaders finding this as well?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. 21lbs to go1

21lbs to go1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Sorry, am I doing it wrong. Thought it was 0 for gain
    1 for sts
    2 for loss

It must be well frustrating for you dealing with some of us! :banghead: Which team are doing it right so us thickies know which one to follow!
    Karen x

4. blackwidow

blackwidow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st2lb
    Current Weight:
    19st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Sara if your members arent posting then just ask for them to be removed and get new ones. I have tried chasing up a few of mine but no luck so have had the spaces re-filled.

Just set up a list of your members and ask them to add their number alongside, so each post is the full list of members rather than you having to go back through and collate them all (see Team 2,3 or 4 to see what i mean)

5. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I decided against the PMing and we just post the results as we go along. So far I havent had too many problems and no drop outs.

If youre not getting replies sara let me know, we have people waiting to get placed.

6. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I had pm'd the first two then posted my second one. I thought I had been posting it right.

7. 21lbs to go1

21lbs to go1 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(7.79%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Listing the names for people to add their scores seems a good idea, so we can see who is missing. You're right Sara no-one seems to be adding their scores, so it must be well frustrating for you. Hope you had a good weekend and the wii arrives.
    Karen x

8. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    please let me know if i am doing this correctly. who do i post my result to? ( i will look at team 5 and post to the captain, is this correct).

9. lauramumof2

lauramumof2 Full Member

Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I dont get that though, I thought I had been adding them by copying and pasting on the thread. Am I not doing it right?

10. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    yeah thats fine sweetie.

I will go through the thread and do a list today as id rather have members that do want to post and want to be part of a team.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.