I have to say

saraian24

Gold Member
I am finding it difficult to keep up with a large team. Most of the members in my team are not posting their results as requested.

I do wish the teams were smaller.

Is any other team leaders finding this as well?

Sorry, am I doing it wrong. Thought it was 0 for gain
1 for sts
2 for loss

It must be well frustrating for you dealing with some of us! :banghead: Which team are doing it right so us thickies know which one to follow!
Karen x

Sara if your members arent posting then just ask for them to be removed and get new ones. I have tried chasing up a few of mine but no luck so have had the spaces re-filled.

Just set up a list of your members and ask them to add their number alongside, so each post is the full list of members rather than you having to go back through and collate them all (see Team 2,3 or 4 to see what i mean)

Listing the names for people to add their scores seems a good idea, so we can see who is missing. You're right Sara no-one seems to be adding their scores, so it must be well frustrating for you. Hope you had a good weekend and the wii arrives.
Karen x

please let me know if i am doing this correctly. who do i post my result to? ( i will look at team 5 and post to the captain, is this correct).

Listing the names for people to add their scores seems a good idea, so we can see who is missing. You're right Sara no-one seems to be adding their scores, so it must be well frustrating for you. Hope you had a good weekend and the wii arrives.
Karen x

I dont get that though, I thought I had been adding them by copying and pasting on the thread. Am I not doing it right?

yeah thats fine sweetie.

I will go through the thread and do a list today as id rather have members that do want to post and want to be part of a team.

Back