I joined CD instead of LL, can I still come and chat?

lillypop

now got pictures in album
Can I still come chat to you guys? :p:D

After lots of researching, I finally decided to ring a CDC this morning, met her this afternoon and I'm going to start this diet tomorrow!! I'm so excited. I have been on the waiting list for LL but I just cant wait any longer and I think that this is quite similar and also something that I can work with my lifestyle so I'm going to give it a go!

She did my measurements ahhhhh :cry::cry::cry:still, I'm going to work down!!!!

I weigh on her scales 23 stone 4 lbs, my mini goal is to stay on this diet for 1 week without giving up my massive goal is to get down to 10 stone 4 lbs :eek::eek::eek:

lillypop, of course you are welcome to come here... in fact I insist you let us know how you are doing:D good luck with your first few days :D

Course you can Lilly - minimins is great, everyone posts everywhere, there's no real barriers put up at all.

Good to hear that you've got sorted with a counsellor - you'll soon be on your way to your goal :)

hehe.. im forever jumping in the LL threads.. just they happen to have interesting ones.. hehe..
They're a friendly bunch.. hehe..

x x x

WB Lillypop , With LL its good cos you get the meetings but you are also paying for that , with CD you get more choices .... was going todo LL in April but my medical was the put of of 95 pounds , so then went to CD . Its up to how much money you have to play about with , but also i think its 4 shakes on LL ? help is that right , claire ?

Yep... LL is 4 packs a day... or any combination... like 1 bar, 3 shakes...or 1 bar, 2 soups, 1 shake etc (maximum of 1 bar a day)

Brilliant!! Glad I can still come on here as it seems that it is very similar! OK well I am through the first day! Felt a bit rough about 4pm, had my 3rd shake of the day at 5pm felt better now I have nothing until the morning!!! ahhhhhh drunk loads of water, not been as bad as I thought it was going to be for my first day! roll on tomorrow!

Well done Lilly on getting through day 1 :clap: That's a big achievement in itself, and you've come through it sounding really positive and believe me on these diets I do believe that positivity really does help.

I'll be checking out your blog and following how you are getting along ;)

Back again - just had a read of your blog and wanted to say that I think you're doing the right thing in goaling for smaller goals/targets and working that way --- I find that passing these smaller ones really helps (as you can see from my sig).

Hi Katie, thanks very much, I was focusing at first at the whole amount of weight I had to lose 13 stone :O :O but then I thought, I mustnt let it put me off, so I thought about little ones I can focus on that are achievable, like still being on this diet for 1 week!

I've always given up on everything I've done. Like having good intentions, buying all the right stuff but then not eating it, i.e. throwing all the salad, fruit etc in the bin at the end of the week. I am quite liking the fact you dont have to think about what to eat. Its already there.

I dont like the chocolate flavour one though!

The strawberry one is really nice!

This morning, I've not felt too bad, my headache is still there but nothing too bad that I cant handle. Still hungry but not dying hungry like I'm going to faint!!! :p

Well good on you for sticking to it so far ---- I'm like you in that I'm full of good intentions and then don't complete but this I find is one thing that I can keep going on as it's so separate from real life .... as you say you don't have to think about what you're going to eat ---- if it ain't part of the diet you don't eat it.

I've not tried the choc one as a shake yet --- I mix mine to a thick paste and then spread some on the nut bar and make a homemade snickers which I freeze in the freezer for an hour (though it's still a marathon to me!) and the rest I put (or my son does) in blobs on a plate that's covered in tin foil and put them in the freezer so that i can eat them as chocolates --- gorgeous ;)

Soupswise I went off the thai chilli but now love them again so do try things periodically as your tastes will change.

Thanks Katie..

Well, its 2 weeks today and I'm still here!!! I'm so excited. This is the first time that I can honestly see myself in the future slim. But more than anything, actually happy with myself. I just cant believe it to be true sometimes

Congratulations on getting through 2 weeks on CD Lilly :D

Way to go Lillypop, I started off a stone heavier than you and having been in abstinence for 18 weeks, I'm now over 6 stone lighter than when I started... you are doing so well and in the weeks to come you'll drop the weight like nobodies business... I'm proof it can be done (I'm still going strong, got 7 and a half stone to go) - all the best in the coming weeks... you will be slim :D

Well done Lillop keep it up you are doing really well, so glad you have that euphoric feeling;)

Thanks Katie..

Well, its 2 weeks today and I'm still here!!! I'm so excited. This is the first time that I can honestly see myself in the future slim. But more than anything, actually happy with myself. I just cant believe it to be true sometimes

It is like that, isn't it Lilly.....you suddenly KNOW you will acheive your goal. And that is a wonderful confirming feeling. It is true! And we are all doing it. It's freat, innit!!!

So glad you are in the "zone" :)
x

Back