I joined last night

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
whee hee. Joined last night and blooming hell i am heavier than i thought.:wave_cry:.

I have been advised to do the Extra Easy plan, so here goes.

Good luck Tara.
You can do this, i tend to stick to the red and green plan.

Good luck Tara, I stick to green but thats only because I am a vegetarian and won't gain anything from EE, however a girl I work with and had great success on EE and is now only 5lbs from goal weight. I'm sure you'll love the plan.

:happy096:

Well done Tara!!!

Doesn't matter what you weigh now, you've done the hard bit - it's downwards from here!!

:) Good luck!

Well done Tara, you've taken the first step and its all downhill from here on in.

Good luck with the EE plan, I've not yet had a go with that, just stuck mainly to RED/GREEN but I think EE will suit me more at the weekends, we'll see !

Have a great day x

Well done Tara. I joined on Monday and have to say havnet looked back. I am eating lots and the scales at home are smiling at me!! lol
I am sure you will be fine. I have found the idea is to eat food and not restrict yourself on quianity. Just eat the right foods. Good luck. There is a July challange on here somewhere, its basically something to aim for which is just short of 10 weeks now. I have gone for a 20lbs lose but you can add your name down on the list too. :)

Well done Tara. I joined on Monday and have to say havnet looked back. I am eating lots and the scales at home are smiling at me!! lol
I am sure you will be fine. I have found the idea is to eat food and not restrict yourself on quianity. Just eat the right foods. Good luck. There is a July challange on here somewhere, its basically something to aim for which is just short of 10 weeks now. I have gone for a 20lbs lose but you can add your name down on the list too. :)

i have joined this and put down 20lbs :D.
I am trying to be more aware of what i am going to eat but i dont want to become obsessive.
i got given some other leaflets to complete about exercise but she didnt go over these, anyone help.

i got given some other leaflets to complete about exercise but she didnt go over these, anyone help.

These are the FIT logs. These are only if you start to do body magic awards and are for you only, you don't need to hand them in.

It's just to encourage you to do some exercise, although this is not essential!

Hi Tara40, I weighed a bit more than I thought when I joined but my friend said it doesnt matter what weight you are now because your going to lose it :D. Dont worry about your starting weight its where you go from now that matters!

If you look in your pack there will be a book about exercise, this explains all the body magic awards.
Basically, it goes in stages - for the bronze you need to do 3 X 15 mins of exercise a week for 4 weeks and it goes onwards from there.
Just tell your consultant you are doing it and she will log it and give you your award when you get there!

thank you. hopefully i can stay motivated.

she seems like a great leader. She set up a challenge for the other people there whereby, they had to pretend that they were new to SW and didnt know anything and then they had to complete the food diaries properly using the book to find out the values.
I find that i know if i am going to get on with someone pretty much straight away and i do like her.

Fallenangel

i have noticed that we have roughly the same amount to loose initially. you have done so well so far. Congratulations.

So pleased you found a group you can make... it doesn't matter that the scales said you were heavier than you thought... it's all coming off from now!

A good consultant really does help... mine sets little things like that to make sure we aren't all becoming too complacent! Last time she did it I was away for the weekend and got told off for not eating much free foods but I still lost and thought I'd done brilliantly considering!

You are all doing so well, just hope that i can do as well. I have no excuses, i have a good leader and this site is brilliant.

We went last night Tara hubby and me (me for moral support). And hubby will be doing the extra easy plan as well. Hes got a nassive cassorole for dinner tonight!!!

Back