i just bawled

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Gill-cdthing, 13 September 2006 Social URL.

1. Gill-cdthing

Gill-cdthing Gone, but who cares huh

i had a great weight loss this week (week 9) 6lb, and its brought me to within 9lb of my goal, and i just cried my eyes out as i never thought i would ever be this weight again, i know once i reach goal i will proably want to lose another 7lb, lol cos we woman are never happy, but i cant remember when i was this weight, poor hubby was on the phone asking why are you crying i thought you would be happy ? i am i wailed lol its just such an emotional moment, but its a spurt i needed to take me through to the finish, last weke i lost 1lb and it really hit me hard and brought me down, but i feel back on top again,

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rubysnanny

rubysnanny Member

Hi, just wanted to say congratulations and you wont be the only one on here to have cried i am sure ,i will be just the same if i do even half as well as you !! its all of you that give out so much inspiration to us newcomers! so thankyou ! and keep crying if it is your way of dealing with your success!!! Love Sarah xx

4. Wobbly

Wobbly Full Member

Congratulations! Being that close to goal must be really emotional - love how guys hardly ever get the crying just because of all the emotion thing. Well done on your amazing achievement.

5. i'lldoit

i'lldoit Banned

Well done CDTHING your nearly there
    xxxxc

6. janeylouise1

janeylouise1 Janeylouise1

Well done, I dont blame you for having a little cry. Think I would too.

Good luck for next week.

Mini likes this.
  7. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

That's amazing, i don't blame you for crying!! I stood on my scales bawling my eyes out when i got to my goal of 9st 11lbs. I'm 10lbs over that now but am looking forward to more tears when i get back there!!!!! Crying with happiness is a great feeling !!!!!

Mini likes this.
  8. bluemoon

bluemoon Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.21%)
    Diet:
    Exante plus a meal
    Well done hunny, you must be so proud of yourself xx

Mini likes this.
  9. Gill-cdthing

thanks everyone, im still filling up every time i think of it, lol im not usually a cryer, but i cant believe i have come this far in 9weeks, its unbelieveable,

10. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

Wow, in just 9 weeks? Truly inspirational!!

Just be focussed on management, it is sooooo flipping hard!! Everyone says it and i thought nah can't be that hard after not eating for 8 months but boy oh boy was i in for a shock!!

It is possible to maintain of course but it is soooo much harder than losing!!

Stay strong and focussed....

11. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

9 weeks is amazing, and you deserve a good cry for all your hard and achievements! Well done Gillian :D

12. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done Gillian...

I cried reading your post!!!

You have done amazingly well in such a short space of time!!!

Congratulations!!!

Love Mini xxxx

13. westhills

westhills I STILL mean it!

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st3lb
    Lost(%):
    8st13lb(41.25%)
    Bless you cdthing. I really felt your emotion with you. PLEASE can you change your name to cdstar or something???? You are NOT a thing, you are a wonderful human being.
    Ann x

14. NooNoo1970

NooNoo1970 Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st4.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    congratulations!!!! thats just so fab and you have done so well!

you will be at goal in no time now babe!

hugs Lou XX

15. Gill-cdthing

lol maybe cdthinthing :D

16. Gill-cdthing

thanks for everyones comments, your all very kind

17. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Aww sweetie - I know just what you're feeling!!!!!!!

Enjoy the moment, darlin!!!!

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

Register an account for free to disable ads in threads!
  19. Mandana

Mandana Full Member

Aww CDthing, what a lovely post to read!

I was exactly the same when I hit goal .. in fact I texted everyone saying 'I weight exactly the same amount that I've lost - 9 st 10 lbs' !!

Geri texted me back and told me to take a picture there and then as I'd lost exactly 50% and was half the woman. So I did and this is it! View Photo

Had another 2 lbs to get to to my ultimate goal, and I'm striving to get down again after putting a bit back on.

Well done, you've done fantastically! An inspiration to us all :)

Mandana x

Gill-cdthing likes this.
  20. bigbluefurrymonster

bigbluefurrymonster Full Member

Well done!! Good to let ur emotions out.... especially happy tears!

21. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

WELL DONE, no wonder you're feeling emotional :D :D :D

Must admit I didn't actually cry when I reached target this week, but I am still walking around with an infuriating cheshire cat grin - just waiting for the little men in white coats to come and cart me off lol [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Gill-cdthing and Mini like this.
  22. Karen1972

Karen1972 Gold Member

OMG That is Amazing!!!!!!!! And you don't look like you've ever been overweight!!!!!!

No wonder your CDC was gobsmacked when you showed her your pics!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.