• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

i just bawled

Gill-cdthing

Gone, but who cares huh
i had a great weight loss this week (week 9) 6lb, and its brought me to within 9lb of my goal, and i just cried my eyes out as i never thought i would ever be this weight again, i know once i reach goal i will proably want to lose another 7lb, lol cos we woman are never happy, but i cant remember when i was this weight, poor hubby was on the phone asking why are you crying i thought you would be happy ? i am i wailed lol its just such an emotional moment, but its a spurt i needed to take me through to the finish, last weke i lost 1lb and it really hit me hard and brought me down, but i feel back on top again,

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi, just wanted to say congratulations and you wont be the only one on here to have cried i am sure ,i will be just the same if i do even half as well as you !! its all of you that give out so much inspiration to us newcomers! so thankyou ! and keep crying if it is your way of dealing with your success!!! Love Sarah xx

Congratulations! Being that close to goal must be really emotional - love how guys hardly ever get the crying just because of all the emotion thing. Well done on your amazing achievement.

That's amazing, i don't blame you for crying!! I stood on my scales bawling my eyes out when i got to my goal of 9st 11lbs. I'm 10lbs over that now but am looking forward to more tears when i get back there!!!!! Crying with happiness is a great feeling !!!!!

bluemoon

Silver Member
S: 15st12lb C: 14st10lb G: 11st11lb BMI: 34.3 Loss: 1st2lb(7.21%)
Well done hunny, you must be so proud of yourself xx

Wow, in just 9 weeks? Truly inspirational!!

Just be focussed on management, it is sooooo flipping hard!! Everyone says it and i thought nah can't be that hard after not eating for 8 months but boy oh boy was i in for a shock!!

It is possible to maintain of course but it is soooo much harder than losing!!

Stay strong and focussed....

DQ

Queen of the Damned
9 weeks is amazing, and you deserve a good cry for all your hard and achievements! Well done Gillian :D

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
S: 18st2lb C: 15st2lb G: 12st2lb Loss: 3st0lb(16.54%)
Well done Gillian...

I cried reading your post!!!

You have done amazingly well in such a short space of time!!!

Congratulations!!!

Love Mini xxxx

westhills

I STILL mean it!
S: 21st9lb C: 12st10lb G: 11st3lb BMI: 29.6 Loss: 8st13lb(41.25%)
Bless you cdthing. I really felt your emotion with you. PLEASE can you change your name to cdstar or something???? You are NOT a thing, you are a wonderful human being.
Ann x

S: 16st4.5lb C: 15st12lb G: 15st4.5lb BMI: 40.6 Loss: 0st6.5lb(2.84%)
congratulations!!!! thats just so fab and you have done so well!

you will be at goal in no time now babe!

hugs Lou XX

Aww CDthing, what a lovely post to read!

I was exactly the same when I hit goal .. in fact I texted everyone saying 'I weight exactly the same amount that I've lost - 9 st 10 lbs' !!

Geri texted me back and told me to take a picture there and then as I'd lost exactly 50% and was half the woman. So I did and this is it! View Photo

Had another 2 lbs to get to to my ultimate goal, and I'm striving to get down again after putting a bit back on.

Well done, you've done fantastically! An inspiration to us all :)

Mandana x

demon

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
WELL DONE, no wonder you're feeling emotional :D :D :D

Must admit I didn't actually cry when I reached target this week, but I am still walking around with an infuriating cheshire cat grin - just waiting for the little men in white coats to come and cart me off lol

Aww CDthing, what a lovely post to read!

I was exactly the same when I hit goal .. in fact I texted everyone saying 'I weight exactly the same amount that I've lost - 9 st 10 lbs' !!

Geri texted me back and told me to take a picture there and then as I'd lost exactly 50% and was half the woman. So I did and this is it! View Photo

Had another 2 lbs to get to to my ultimate goal, and I'm striving to get down again after putting a bit back on.

Well done, you've done fantastically! An inspiration to us all :)

Mandana x
OMG That is Amazing!!!!!!!! And you don't look like you've ever been overweight!!!!!!

No wonder your CDC was gobsmacked when you showed her your pics!!