i just booked my holiday!!!

teetiefunk

Gold Member
i was thinking of going to carribean but just booked two weeks all inclusive 5 star to cape verde islands which is off the west coast of africa...gives me something to be thin for!!

September 2011! its a while away but need to pay for it now lol Where/When are you going?

Wow exciting!!!!! Im getting married and going on honeymoon too ibiza with the children love it there at the family bit but have always felt self concious!! Now hopefully i wont have too good luck girlies! xxx

well my holiday is 248 days away lol

.............................just booked mine too. I am off to Barbados in March so plenty of time to look georgeous. xxxx

yay! holidays all around! would love to go to barbados! you will have a amazing time, just wish my holiday was coming around faster, although I am off to poland at the end of jan for a few days so cant complain really

Sept 2011 is not so far away, that's when I'm heading off too. We are going to the Canaries.

Good on you - great motivator.

I just booked mine yesterday as well, lol. Were off to Majorca all inclusive for a week in May so I dont have as long as the rest of you to get this weight off. Means I really need to get my finger out and stop all thoughts of changing diets anytime soon. Ill need to refeed before I go coz I dont want to end up gaining loads so that means I really only have 15 weeks to get the majority of my weight off.

Wish me luck ladies, Im going to need it!

Oh yes everyone is looking forward to feeling the sun. I'm off on the 18 march Caribbean cruise god 12 weeks away and still need to shift this weight.

Holiday motivation is the way forward girls good luck to u all. X

I just booked mine yesterday as well, lol. Were off to Majorca all inclusive for a week in May so I dont have as long as the rest of you to get this weight off. Means I really need to get my finger out and stop all thoughts of changing diets anytime soon. Ill need to refeed before I go coz I dont want to end up gaining loads so that means I really only have 15 weeks to get the majority of my weight off.

Wish me luck ladies, Im going to need it!
Well think of me I have less time than you Joanne. Lol x

You have so much less to lose as well though Shanny. Cant wait until I can say I only have a stone to go. You'll have it off no problem in that amount of time.

You have so much less to lose as well though Shanny. Cant wait until I can say I only have a stone to go. You'll have it off no problem in that amount of time.
I hope so Joanne I'm doing well this week. You can shift a good 2 stones in time chick x

i am so jealous of you all. no holiday booked for me yet and when i do it will be in the UK as i dont like my little'uns being out in the sun. at least i have seen the world before they came along and when they are a bit older disney world florida will be their first trip abroad ;)

Yeah I am with you Julie, I don't know how mums manage their kids on holiday tbh kudos to them for being able to but I can admit that I am too selfish for kids at the mo... Love going away at the drop of a hat and more so being able to afford it!

Personally I didnt think Disneyworld in Florida was all it was cracked up to be. Try to go in the colder weather - we went in August and it was just too hot to spend hours queueing up for rides. When I asked my kids what the best part was for them they both said the swimming pool and one of the restaurants we used to go to. Neither of them mentioned Disneyworld at all.

Wow think of all our holiday photos :). Mne is two weeks all inclusive Joanne - that could be an interesting thing too lol.

I heard Disney Florida was all queues and very expensive to go to. They search your bags and you are forced to buy your food in the park. However that said, it is the trip of a lifetime for adults and kids alike.

We are going to Miami in 2012 I think, well that's the plan anyway. Just wondering how I'll compete with all those skinny folk you see on CSI lol.

i took my older kids to florida when they were younger. spent a month there and they loved it. we went in july and the weather was just right but we did experience a horrific thunder storm which was fun! we did every theme park and some of them twice. in the whole month we were there all we had was one half of a free day which we spent by the pool and i got bored so we went back to wet and wild lol.
im not one for beach holidays. laying on the beach for hours is too boring for me. i like to be on the go all the time which is why i love british holiday parks. always something going on for everyone :D

With all this talk of holidays, I have been looking at flights for most of the morning.

Had a quick chat with my OH at lunch time and he suggested we should look at going to Thailand in September!

Quite excited but nervous. Has anyone been to Thailand or heard any good/bad reviews?

I've had a look on Trip Advisor but its all making my head spin :p

God, so jealous of you all flying off here there and everywhere lol no holiday for me this year boo hoo :cry: well hope your all skinnies by then, the best motivation ever I would imagine xx

Back