i just cancelled my desert

Emms24

Hello all, just had to post this. At a hen do and pre ordered a meal... So I've had the chicken liver pate without the lovely breadbun :( (not sure if patte was allowed but it was the closest thing I could eat) and had cod fillet with veg for main and left the goregous looking herb potatoes! Now I just told the waiter to cancel my lemon merringue pie for desert!!

Have been at a spa day all day and managed to have smoked salmon salad with leak and bacon - with no dressing for lunch.

It's been a hard day but ive tried to stick to dukan as best I can given the limited options... Does it sound like I've done my diet damage?! Argh!!! Drank nothing but water all day too! X

well done, sounds like you've made the best choices you could have done, and it must have taken something to send that desert away!

don't panic too much - i take it you're not drinking? you should be fine with what you've done today. if you're worried tomorrow up your water and exercise and do a pp day.

Thank you. It's been a struggle but I feel loads better now. was undecided as to whether to cancel the desert all day but I decided to in the end lol. I feel so much better now. The table has been cleared and I don't need to think about it anymore. It wouldn't be worth the guilt! Just gonna enjoy my decaf tea now. Also, I'm not drinking alcohol as I offered to be the designated driver!

I love this website. It's pretty sad that I'm on here when I'm out at a hen partyhn but I knew you would all help me. So thank you :) xx

Not sure if or when you'll see this but what an outstanding effort!! I do hope you still enjoyed the day though!

Congratulations and if there's been any 'damage' it will be minimal and you'll be back on track in a day no problem.

Look at your shiny halo!! :flowers:

Thank you so much. I feel great today. A lot better than I would hve done if I had eaten the dessert, bread and potatoes. I really enjoyed my day and didn't feel left out at all. Thank you for all your support xx

Back