I just cannot stop eating!

McAsk

omg! what is wrong with me!! i cant stop eating! i never seem to get full and i always want more food! but i always snack on free food and never eat syns really so its not bad in that sense but i just feel like i need to slow down but i cant :(

Does anyone else have the same problem?

xxxxx

There are days when I just feel hungry constently too....it normally starts first thing in the morning and goes on all day!!! In this case, I go on a Green Day as the carbs really fill me up and I avoid the rubbish.

My tips for coping with the munchies days.

Line up everything that I can eat on the kitchen counter.
Every so far along insert a glass of water/cup of tea/coffee etc.
Make a big bowl of mousse (1 1/2 syns for the WHOLE BOWL)
Take the first thing from the kitchen to the lounge, eat it, and wait 5 mins.
If I'm still hungry, back to the kitchen and grab the next thing.
Keep doing it.......
After my evening meal (or during the day if I'm craving something sweet) just DIVE into the bowl of mousse.....

Big Bowl of 1.5 syn mousse recipe plllleasasassasasseee! :D

I was like this on Monday, no matter what I ate and how much of it I just wanted more. I must have eaten 4 jacket potatoes. Was convinced I was not going to show a loss on yesterdays weigh in, but I did. If its free food - GO FOR IT!!!

x

Mousse = sugar free jelly (1 1/2 syns) + Muller light yoghurt

Electric beaters are an essential - I wouldn't want to try this by hand!!

Put a jug of water into the fridge.
In another jug make up the jelly with 1/4 pt of boiling water.
Top up the jelly to 3/4 pt with the cold water from the fridge (I only put the water in the fridge to make it set quicker ;) )
Pour into a LARGE bowl and place in the fridge.
Now comes the hard part.........the waiting...........
The jelly needs to be PART set i.e. not solid, but with a bit of body (sloppy).
Add the Muller of your choice (particular favourites are Strawberry jelly with strawberry Muller and Raspberry jelly with the Cranberry and Raspberry Muller)
Now whisk.....and whisk..........and whisk some more.
The mix will go fluffy and double in size (or there abouts)
Either pour into separate bowls, or leave in the one (saves washing up!!) and put into the fridge until set.

Enjoy!!!

OMG i am loving that recipe Lonestitcher, thank you :)

I'm not starting my diet till friday but picking ip all these hints and tips from this site is fabulous :)

Just one little point Syns are there to be used :)
It's not always best to deny them and Syning makes eve feel wicked ;)

Def not a bad thing lolol

They say that if you are hungry and you are eating loads the plan is working for you. Your met rate is working properly. just fill up on all that free food and lose lose lose....

Phil x

Mousse = sugar free jelly (1 1/2 syns) + Muller light yoghurt

Electric beaters are an essential - I wouldn't want to try this by hand!!

Put a jug of water into the fridge.
In another jug make up the jelly with 1/4 pt of boiling water.
Top up the jelly to 3/4 pt with the cold water from the fridge (I only put the water in the fridge to make it set quicker ;) )
Pour into a LARGE bowl and place in the fridge.
Now comes the hard part.........the waiting...........
The jelly needs to be PART set i.e. not solid, but with a bit of body (sloppy).
Add the Muller of your choice (particular favourites are Strawberry jelly with strawberry Muller and Raspberry jelly with the Cranberry and Raspberry Muller)
Now whisk.....and whisk..........and whisk some more.
The mix will go fluffy and double in size (or there abouts)
Either pour into separate bowls, or leave in the one (saves washing up!!) and put into the fridge until set.

Enjoy!!!

Yummmmm yummmmm yummmmmmmm is all I can say. Will be trying this for sure, sounds so naughty but it's not and would help with pudding cravings no doubts:D

Back