• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I just confronted the Fence Thief!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
S: 258lb C: 228lb G: 168lb BMI: 35.7 Loss: 30lb(11.63%)
SOmething I never would have done before LL, is confront someone, but I just went outside and had a go at the neighbour who stole the fence.

Now I know why I don;t liie confrontations - they leave me all shaky - and nervous!!! Doesn;t help I am about to go to the dentist too!! :D

I went out, stood and just stared at him for abuot 30 seconds, he looked up and could see I was angry.

I basically sarcastically thanked him for being such a nice neighbour, told him it was really thoughtful to take it out without so much as a word, etc., etc. I stayed calm, but the wind was making my eyes tear up so I probablyt looked all emotional!! LOL

Anyway, he started out cocky, and by the end of it was sort of hanging his head - I think he felt like a real mug. And so he should. My parting words were to tell him in no minced words, that I thought he was an A*rse, and for him to tell our friend thanks for his help in it too, then I walked off. Felt good.

Wow - I never would have done this a year ago!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

lucylastic

Silver Member
S: 17st6lb C: 11st8lb G: 11st10lb BMI: 24.6 Loss: 5st12lb(33.61%)
Good on ya BL!! If nothing else, you've made him think about his ridiculous actions, and hopefully he'll feel a total knob now :D
:happy096:

S: 22st0lb C: 17st5lb G: 8st0lb BMI: 45.9 Loss: 4st9lb(21.1%)
Well done you :), love your outfit in your sig pic btw :D

SexyBecks1

is loving CWP xx
S: 21st2lb C: 20st10lb G: 15st0lb BMI: 48.3 Loss: 0st6lb(2.03%)
Well done you. I bet it took real guts to do that. Good on ya x

thin_inside

I Can Do This!
S: 18st12lb C: 12st9lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 29.5 Loss: 6st3lb(32.95%)
Shows what can happen when we lose the weight barrier and face the world as who we are meant to be. Well done BL.

Well done you. He was so pathetic and cowardly the way he did it. Glad you stood u to him. Sounds like your best rid of him.
Did you manage to get something sorted to replace it?

daisydoll

Gold Member
S: 12st6lb C: 10st8lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 28 Loss: 1st12lb(14.94%)
well done!
you look lovely in your new pic btw
daisy x

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
Thanks everyone. Thanks foryour support and your kind comments too.

I really like my outfit too! :D Never imagined I would have ever worn a cropped waistcoat and a low slung belt. Not in my life!!! :D But I wanted a little red belt to match my red heels you can't see- had to settle for black, but on the hunt for a red one. I was a little nervous wearing it - but you all made me feel its OK. :)

Thank you!!!!

XXX

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
aw, I was just havin fun with ya! :)

Assertive is the correct word actually, but I thought arsy was a bit negative - not that you used it that way - just in general...that is how I usually hear it anyway.

I definatly am getting better at standing my ground. I wouldn;t say thought that I would enjoy being angry. lol Now I am making sure not to get on your bad side!! :D

XX

Huseyin

Silver Member
S: 17st2.8lb C: 17st2.8lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Well done BL, i would say you da man but i guess in this case you da woman.

i would have take the fence and dome something very unpleasant if it was me. then said "there you go its now a permanent part of you" as he hobbled off holding his rear end.