I just couldn't help it

Maggie_Sak

Silver Member
Right I was good the whole day and stuck to my EE plan, and had half of the wispa duo, 7syns. Came home and had a proper dinner well within my plan. Then I found monkey nuts in the Fridge that my sister had cooked earlier, yeah had some of those. Then I thought what the heck tomorrow I will be good so I had a chocolate chunk ice cream, 140 calories. Then I thought since I have obviously broken my diet I might as well have the 110 calorie Dairy Milk chocolate in the cupboard. It was so nice so I decided to have another one :eek:. Yeah and how do I feel now??? My throat is burning because of all that chocolate. The worst part is after thinking about it, I have just realised that I didn't really enjoy it. I have only myself to blame. I don't want to go back to my "just this once, tomorrow I will start afresh" life. I have done enough of that to know that I always struggle to get back on my diet. And when I wake up tomorrow my legs will hurt like hell and I will feel terribly lethargic. Why did I do this? I'm an emotional eater and I haven't heard from a certain person (a guy) in over 4 days after having a pretty intense conversation. So food has once again been my comfort. Was it worth it? No.

Aw hun dont be to hard on urself, its only natural to have slip ups, ur only human!
Just dust yourself off and start again tomorrow with a more positive attitude...

xx

This morning just pick yourself up and say 'today I will be 100%' don't even think about the rest of the week, think about today.

Maggie_Sak said:
Right I was good the whole day and stuck to my EE plan, and had half of the wispa duo, 7syns. Came home and had a proper dinner well within my plan. Then I found monkey nuts in the Fridge that my sister had cooked earlier, yeah had some of those. Then I thought what the heck tomorrow I will be good so I had a chocolate chunk ice cream, 140 calories. Then I thought since I have obviously broken my diet I might as well have the 110 calorie Dairy Milk chocolate in the cupboard. It was so nice so I decided to have another one :eek:. Yeah and how do I feel now??? My throat is burning because of all that chocolate. The worst part is after thinking about it, I have just realised that I didn't really enjoy it. I have only myself to blame. I don't want to go back to my "just this once, tomorrow I will start afresh" life. I have done enough of that to know that I always struggle to get back on my diet. And when I wake up tomorrow my legs will hurt like hell and I will feel terribly lethargic. Why did I do this? I'm an emotional eater and I haven't heard from a certain person (a guy) in over 4 days after having a pretty intense conversation. So food has once again been my comfort. Was it worth it? No.

I agree with the others don't be so hard on yourself . SW is a lifestyle change and not every day goes to plan, or sometimes we just don't want it to. I was perfect all day yesterday until the evening and I wolfed down pizza and popcorn (cinema) I had planned around it but changed my mind later on. As long as you refocus today you should be fine, and if you do come off plan try and enjoy it.
Good luck with the rest of your week :)

Yep, Just echoing what the others have said. Start afresh today, and get back on track.

Learn form it though.... next time remember how you you felt afterwards, it might stop a blip or two in the future xxx

Hi guys thank you so much for the support. I have been 100% today and I feel good for it. It's true that this is a lifestyle change and I should just take one day at a time. Cleogin I totally get where you are coming from. Hope you are coping as well as I am :D. Have a nice weekend guys and thanks again for the advice. Xx

Aww dont be so hard on yourself! if it makes u feel any better I had a Licolnshire Sausage Roll last night, oh my god it was heaven! So of course I thought oh well i think i could eat another, another 2 later I felt sick and had tummy ache all night! Not worth it but todays another day :) xxx

Thats really not that bad. I was at a James Blunt concert yesterday and ate 60syns! Today i'm seeing HP and will be having another 40 odd in pizza. I'm not too worried because I'll be REALLy good for the rest of the week and a little gain is a small price to pay for enjoyment. So, I'm sure you'll still lose, because what you've had doesn't come up to very much. Don't worry! you'll be fine :)

I feel that this is 'real' life (am trying to get my head around life changes). In the real world we have days where we eat more fat/sugar etc than others. So I think you should allow yourself real days than hopefully we won't crave them so much! (Perhaps I am just kidding myself though ;(

Oh you guys are totally right. It really is a way of life and sometimes we'll feel like having a bit more chocolate than we should or fish and chips and a whole lot of other forbidden foods, but as long as we get back on track then it's not too bad :). I was worried that I wouldn't get back on the plan but I have and my trousers feel even more loose than before. Thanks to all the support I have been given on here, I wouldn't be able to do this without you guys.:D

Back