I just did 30 mins exercise!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by judimac, 4 March 2009 Social URL.

1. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I feel great! Don't even need the paramedics! Why when I know how good it makes me feel don't I do it more often? :confused:
    I got the Leslie Sansone 2 mile walk from Lovefilm to see what it was like. I wouldn't buy it, it's very basic, BUT! I did the whole half hour, I was slightly out of breath and sweating by the end and I have that High!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    It's weird isn't it that we know we will feel great after yet still struggle to find the motivation to actually do it!

4. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Lol...well done Huni!!!

I went to aqua-aerobics last night and came home and said to Hubby that I may take up jogging again!....may!

5. LadyHelen

LadyHelen No Coffee, No Workee

Start Weight:
    19st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(2.39%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I love that exercise "high" too :) Makes me wonder why I don't do more of it sometimes! I look forward to WI day because I have a 2.5 mile walk to get to my class then the same to get home - I always feel knackered but brilliant by the time i get back. :D

6. Harrie

Harrie Silver Member

Start Weight:
    9st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.8%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    When someone knows the answer to why it's so hard to exercise (esp. when I've missed my morning spot by turning the alarm off - blush), please let me know!

7. Taz

Taz Spam Hunter

Start Weight:
    17st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(30.4%)
    Diet:
    HGB
    I think it's an association thing. When I was at my biggest the gym was a total no-go area. I didn't want to be the biggest one in there, I didn't want to be stared at and most of all I didn't want to see myself in the mirrors! I also wasn't very fit so it was very hard work! Now I am nowhere near the biggest person in there and even if I was, no one would be looking at me as they are all too busy with their work outs. I am fitter and my program is tailored to my capabilities AND I feel fantastic after a work out. BUT it is still hard to find the motivation to get there because the old association is still there. I have to tell myself that I will feel good after and it's good to go there. Soon the old association will be gone and replaced with the good one and then I will WANT to go!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.