I just hit the self destruct button.....

NOOO im not having this, this is my friend piglet-licious who supported me the other day when i was at my wits end!

how dare your friend speak to you and make you feel that way, thats not a friend thats a witch (sorry im just so angry).

you get yourself back on track piglet and you prove her wrong, and in the following weeks when you lose weight you let her know about it, and tell her she was WRONG!!!

monthes ago when i started this diet people told me i would never do it and i would be fat all my life, i sucked up what they said, cried my tears and held my head up high and carried on twice as determind because of them!! and now im 5 stone lighter WHOS THE DADDY :D

sid -licious says he will bite her ankles for you if you want, this is him this morning to cheer you up, bright eyed and bushy tailed xxxxx hope this photo makes you smile

Attachments

• 16092010527.jpg
    16092010527.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 45
Hi Piglet,
If these things are sent to test us they certainly do a bloody good job!
Every single person has good days and bad days, good weeks and bad weeks but you can't, and I am sure you won’t, ive up! You started this journey, like all of us, for a reason, and until you get there you will never be content!

Don’t let someone - anyone - make you believe you can't do it - because you can - and your weight loss so far is testament to that! It’s a long and hard journey sometimes but the goal at the end is going to be soooo worth it! As someone's signature on here says "t's hard losing weight, it's hard being overweight - choose your hard!"

I am so glad that you posted that last night and I am really sorry that your feelings have been hurt by your friend - I think a conversation on what friendship means (love, support, consideration of feelings) may need to be had - but that is between you and her! What is most important is that you start to believe in yourself again and remember that one mistake is not the end of the world - Rome wasn't built in a day and all that! Take things slowly, sit down and write a plan - whatever works for you and remember we are always here - thank God - because I would have given up before now if it wasn't for you all on here! Good luck and lots of minimins love x x x x

(((((((((((((((((((piglet)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I hope you are feeling better. You are doing really well! Eating too much is something anyone can do but you and us are changing our lives now. Keep going and it WILL work.

Hugs x

piglet, be who you are. Never let anyone tell you such bad things, they are only placing their insecurities onto you. People do that, it's how they make themselves feel good. You have done so well, please remember, this is a plan for a better healthy life style. Well done for not purging.

Hugs and Kisses.

Hey Piglet!

Im glad you can back on and saw how much you are really loved and how much we are all supporting you!!

Right now i hope your feeling 'its one friend against me and the whole population of minimins - BRING IT ON!!!'

You have done so well so far, and we all want you to keep it up!!

xxxx

Piglet - so sorry to hear you are down :( hope you are back up and at 'em today honey!!!

Everyone has said everything i would have said already- so take in all the advice....i think its great and you are a very loved MM-er so take it on board!!

Lots of love, EB xxx

Ah never be embarrased about a post piglet. You are much loved on here :)
Hope you are feeling better about yourself today hun. Don't put yourself down and don't let others put you down.
Be strong honey. You can do this. xxx

hi piglet i was fuming at ur 'friend' when i read ur post i think there's a bit of jealousy there, i'm glad u came back on here and saw all the replies it shows what a good support network this is. big hug xx :)

Am a newbie here (again!) but am so pleased to read that you've put that awful comment behind you. Just look at how well you've doen so far. Some people just dont "get" weight loss (the concept I mean). Think we should all live on lettuce leaves. Heres a line ___________________________________ to draw under last night. I might be after it back when I slip up - we all do, its what makes us human.

i hope your feeling better cause all the kind words said by everyone are true your a fantastic person and by being part of a slimming club is the biggest step anyone can take i think anyone that walks through the door are amazing and you shouldnt let any one get you down about you amazing decision,
you wrote some really helpful words to me and then to hear you going through a tough spot made me sad no one should be made to feel like that !
i want to thank you for what you said to me it really cheered me up and i hope this does the same to you!
good luck on your weightloss journey were all behind you !!
xxx

Piggggggleeeeettttt.. I love you poppet :) Youv done incredibly well, and i suspect that 0.5lb gain is because youv been so tense this week that your body has just clung to everything youv ate- my body does that anyways.

You really helped me get back on track, as iv been having such a poo time recently, so i know that you can get back on it too and put this behind you. Ignore your friend, its just pure sw ignorance. At the end of the day, youv lost weight, so its proven that it DOES work, and so have the rest of us.. I had the dad of the little girl i look after on a thurs eve look after my massive tupperwear box of pasta and bolognese and say ' should you be eating that if you need to loose weight, the only way to loose wieght is brown boiled rice and chicken everyday', i know that he has no idea of sw, as hes made silly comments before and cant seem to say 'slimmingworld' not 'slimmers world' grr (incredibly irratating) but i just thought, you cant say somthing DOESNT work, when it already has?!

bah, some people.. dont even get me started. I know how hurtful it can be, whether the comment be outright nasty or just a bit sarcastic and sly. Iv had both and no matter which, the extend of damage done to my confidence is immence. I feel on top of the world knowing and appreciating my achievments, when in allow myself to accept and enjoy and take credit for my own hard work.. but someone just has to look at me with eyes that say 'really, your eating that? ' and it comes tumbeling down and i feel like **** for days.

I eventually pull myself out of it, but never without the expense of a gain- i know you can get this teeny tiny gain off, and itl be amazing.. and youl be amazing. xxxx

My goodness Piglet, i have just come in form work and have only just read this post, I wish I could have come on here to help support you sooner, but it looks like you have had so many lovely messages from everyone on here and I agree with them all, you are a lovely person and you deserve to be happy and there was no need for your friend to knock your confidence like that.
I'm glad you came on here to see all the messges of support to help you feel better and to know that we all understand and will help you in any way we can.
Theres not much I can add to whats already been said, I agree with the others I think your friend just knows nothing whatsoever about SW and it does sound to me like she is a bit jealous.
You are doing great and you you deserve to get to where you want to be and you will Piglet!
Hope you are doing ok today hunny! x

Guys.... I just don't know what to say..... I never imagined for a minute that anyone would give ME.... short, fat, ugly (and hairy) ME a second thought..... but you have ALL just put me on cloud 9...... this place is amazing and I would like to thank the people that run minimins for making this place exist. And I sooo love all of you peeps..... without you I was finished but your amazing strength and support, words of encouragement and wisdom have helped me so so much you will never know. I did hide under the duvet nearly all day.... I had to finally get up and get the children from school and then I did what you told me.... I HAD SW CHIPS!!!!!! So there "friend"!

Peeps without all of you I would have lost it and prob slipped back into bad ways..... thank you for being there for me when I need it the most love from a much happier Piglet-licious who has renewed strength and determination cos of her cyber family xxx

It's all already been said, but I totally agree with everybody!!

Head high, draw a line, back on the motiation bus!!

You've done fab, and will continue to do so if you ignore narrow minded, jealousy fueled comments!!

I've been a bit overwhelmed by the love and support you've got from everyone!! They really are a lovely bunch!!

:)

Hi Piglet, Just think its only half a pound if you stop attending class all the weight you have lost will slowly creep back on and more. If you are good from tomorrow and keep your syns low your blip might not show. Ignore your friend and think 1lb at a time

Glad you're feeling better piglet-licious lol! Hope you enjoyed those SW chips too! X

What a lovely friend (NOT) - she's probably ugly and unhappy and loves to put people down - nasty *****.

So glad you've picked up Piglet - because WE KNOW YOU CAN DO IT !

Let us know how you get on.

'You rock piglet - you rock'

Back