I just keep

Yvonne1989

Needs to stop eating!!
Nibbling.....I have been on CD just over 3 weeks and lost 13lbs but too me thats not enough, so I have paid about £110 to loose 13 lbs? I know its my own fault though as Ive been nibbling here and there. Today I have had a little bit of tuna and about 1/4 of a WW cookie. I am not actually hungry but im doing it because I am just bored of CD and the restrictions. I have not had a full on binge...yet!! I have 3st left to loose but will settle for 2 and loose the weight on SW, but I want to loose that 2stone in about 6 weeks...If somenody tells me that is possible then I promise I'll stop nibbling. My CDC is **** (hope he doesnt come on here!) He doesnt reply to my emails, or ever answer the phone sadly he is the closest one to me(yet he's about an hour away!!) I am going to get some coke zero to cheer myself up. I am having next friday and saturday off and will be eating as I have a wedding then im gonna move up to SS+
Gosh im such a silly billy!:gen147::whistle::sign0007::strikeout_button::booboo:

I love smilies :)

If you keep nibbling then you wont lose the full amounts you should be losing

Harsh i know but true.

Change your CDC asap you need FULL support doing this diet its hardcore and not for the fient hearted

Good luck x

If you do the diet as stated you will have larger losses, you are spending a lot of money to do this so look at it this way. Everytime you go to eat something, imagine the money you are wasting.

can easily do it if u stick to it

i have lost 7 stone in 5 months and been on that time on 2 10 day holidays to america had 3 stag events and 4 weddings

can be done

good luck

can easily do it if u stick to it

i have lost 7 stone in 5 months and been on that time on 2 10 day holidays to america had 3 stag events and 4 weddings

can be done

good luck
Ohhh im going there monday how did you find not eating out in the US? im kinda nervous but bringing all my packs and shaker lol

Thanks guys, I cant change my CDC as he is the closest one to me. I know that I shouldnt nibble and if i dont I will loose more, but why cant my brain engage that? Grrr. I will try my damndest. Do you think Coke Zero will be ok to have? Right now I am having a hot chocolate around 12/1 and then another shake mixed with ice at about 6 then a bar at 10/11. I just hope the bars dont mess up my loss.

Oooh thanks Richman, what a great loss. Did you have much to loose then? What an inspiration.

Nibbling.....I have been on CD just over 3 weeks and lost 13lbs but too me thats not enough, so I have paid about £110 to loose 13 lbs?

Well, not exactly. You've paid £110 for 3 weeks food and a weight loss of 13lbs. Not bad at all IMO ;)

I know its my own fault though as Ive been nibbling here and there. Today I have had a little bit of tuna and about 1/4 of a WW cookie.

Tuna, great. WW cookie..umm, not so great ;)

I am not actually hungry but im doing it because I am just bored of CD and the restrictions.

What about going up a plan. SS+ or 810. Still great losses more food etc.

but I want to loose that 2stone in about 6 weeks...If somenody tells me that is possible then I promise I'll stop nibbling.

LOL. That made me smile. 2 stone is pushing it in 6 weeks unless it's you first 6 weeks. That's about 4 times faster than a traditional diet. Of course, even less hope if you are nibbling.

So, afraid I can't make that promise to you :( You either do the diet with the fastest weight loss possible, or you go on a slower more traditional diet.

Remember though, the grass does tend to look greener on the other side. Seems so easy to do another diet. After all, if you can manage 500 cals a day, the 2.5 times more has got to be easier hasn't it?? In my experience....absolutely not, for me anyway.

Sounds like my cdc:rolleyes: haha.........thats the reason i come here as kd and icemoose are so informative and supportive:D

i had 7 stone to loose really
now im healthy good weight need to get off about 10-12 pounds

when i went to the us i had shake for breakie bar for lunch and dinner i even had few cheaty little bits including carbs

first trip when i went vegas i lost 3 pound and this time 1 pound being in los angeles

the key for me is the water i drank more than i do here when i was there and i went to the gym 3-4 times in the 10 days jsut to keep on top of it

i enjoyed my dinners a lot

ive come back doing ss for another 4 weeks maximum then go up the steps

Yeah richman, im doing ss+ anyway so will have 3 CD's and a meal (no carbs obviously) but drink loads of water anyway we have our own villa with pool so will also swim every day

Thanks for that has been informative x

LOL. That made me smile. 2 stone is pushing it in 6 weeks unless it's you first 6 weeks. That's about 4 times faster than a traditional diet. Of course, even less hope if you are nibbling.

So, afraid I can't make that promise to you :( You either do the diet with the fastest weight loss possible, or you go on a slower more traditional diet.

Remember though, the grass does tend to look greener on the other side. Seems so easy to do another diet. After all, if you can manage 500 cals a day, the 2.5 times more has got to be easier hasn't it?? In my experience....absolutely not, for me anyway.

Lol well its about 1 stone every 4 weeks so im only pushing it by 2 weeks :p Thing is im starting uni by about end of Sept and I want to have come off CD by then or atleast moved up the plans. I like the way you guys dont sugar coat it and tell me how it is, I now feel bad about eating but then that should stop me next time as all the times I have nibbled I havent felt guilty!!

you will be fine there

key for me maybe is when you are back jsut give yourself if you have had few cheaty bits to get back on it completley before weighing urself

i took the chance because i couldnt wait to know when i weighed myself on my scales at night day i got back i was 2 pound heavier i had whole day dranks lots of water kept to my shakes and today i had offical weigh in and a pound lighter

for me doing that is as good as loosing the 7 stone i have never had holidays and come back lighter it has show me long term i can maintain this weight off

Ok, tough talking time:

You seem to want it both ways. You want to 'nibble' because you are bored, and you want to lose a very large amount of weight in a very short space of time. Nobody is making you nibble - there's only you in there, so if you're nibbling it is because you have chosen to.

Is this diet right for you?

It is your choice. Nobody else can do it for you. So choose....do it, do it properly, give yourself the best chance of losing the weight you want to lose. Still no guarantee, as everyone is different, but you have a chance to do it.

Or don't.

Your call.

PS. tough i know. A bit Yoda-ish (do, or do not, there is no try). But only you can choose....keep coming here, keep getting the amazing support, and if you really commit to it then you can do it. If not, well then that's fine too, but you have to be happy with your choice. If it wasn't tough, this diet wouldn't deliver such amazing results!

I absolutely second what Liz says. To do this diet is of our choosing. To nibble on this diet is also of our choosing. Whatever we choose to do we need to live with the consequences; if we nibble, we don't lose as much. I don't think 2 stone in 6 weeks (with your weight stats) is do-able, but it doesn't mean that you can't aim for a stone and a half...?

It might be a case of doing it hour by hour, but you will get there. Do you have any hobbies that you can distract yourself with? Or try the arcade here, I've lost many an hour there!

If you have coke zero, also, it will make you crave more. Dont have it - ok so it may be ok for SOME to have 1 can a week and not have any effects but if you want to do this properly dont have it, its not worth it and it will get those taste buds going and make you crave!!! xx

Thanks for the tough talking....I am going to do this 100% as I dont want another yoda telling off ;)
I dont really have much time for a hobby, I have a 14month old...can she be my hobby lol.
Im off for a bit now....I suppose I can do with coke zero I'll just get extra sparkling water.

Thanks once again you all rock!!

xx

I really don't think you have done badly. I lost about the same as you in the first 3 weeks, and never cheated once. I do think if you want to lose that 2 stone in 6 weeks you are going to have to be ultra strict with yourself, if you keep nibbling you are not going to do it.

Good luck, and try and keep it up.... the diet that is NOT the nibbling.

have you tried sparkling water withthe flavouring in? Or you could make ice lollies with the water flavouring...

I feel the diet is expensive enough without the flavourings lol so not gonna try them. I didnt get the coke zero just plenty of water, I have also drank lots of water. I ended up staying out longer than expected and got home about 7 and made lasagne and didnt eat any :) by the time I had sat down it was about 9 so just had a hot choc mint shake and a bar. I had a hot choc shake at about 1 and that was it for the day besides nibbling.

Back