I just made a chocolate 'muffin' and it was entirely edible...

lynniep

...although not the greatest muffin I've ever eaten. Still, beggars can't be choosers.

I just got the chocolate shake mix - sieved it to get any lumps out. Mixed it with cold water into a paste, and scraped it into a ramekin. I then nuked it (my microwave is 800w and may I add its beautiful - got it in the sale at Sainsburys yesterday after finally binning the old one) for one minute.

Turn it out onto a plate, and let it cool a bit. Lo and behold - a 'muffin'.
I found it ok to eat - made a bit of a change. Might or might not benefit by adding a powdered sweetener (are you allowed those) cos I think I sieved out the sweetener thats in it already (there were certainly little crystals that came out)

Won't be doing it every day, but it's fine if you want something 'different'

ooh will try the banana coffee combo!

Thanks!

I made one after reading this, it was a nice change. I didn't sieve it and it was fine, I may dissolve a sweetener in water next time and add though.

Leese

Yes! all flavours of shakes as muffins are delicious, I have em with my cola and a multi-vit :eek: :eek: keeps me sane so far.

Ooh, i like the sound of this. Will need to try it sometime, thanks Lynniep x

I tried a banana one today and it was yummy..well as yummy as exante can get! :D

I don't want to put a downer on this, but I think you'll find that being nuked will change and probably destroy some of the vitamins/minerals :(

Back