i just made really yummy jelly!!!

lahodges87

mmmmmmmm yummy! tis so nice!
Seen how to make it on one of the other threads
(400ml cold water, add 1 tspn of flavouring, then while blending with hand blender add it bit bit 2 scoops of mix-a-mousse then stick it in the freezer for 45 mins or the fridge over night)
Twas my first try and i did it and its dam good and calorie free!!yeah!!!!
I recommend to all
And later im havin a frozen tetra as my icecream and jelly wit it!! cannot wait!
xxxxxxxxxxx

Bursting your bubble here........Mix-a-mousse........has cals. booooooo!! only 20 or 30 or something so only 1 a day missy!!

gotta love the white stuff on top.........its like sara-lee lemon meringue pie topping!!! or maybe I'm just getting carried away?:confused:

have fun chick!!

xx

Bursting your bubble here........Mix-a-mousse........has cals. booooooo!! only 20 or 30 or something so only 1 a day missy!!

gotta love the white stuff on top.........its like sara-lee lemon meringue pie topping!!! or maybe I'm just getting carried away?:confused:

have fun chick!!

xx

do you eat the gross frothy stuff on top?! eeeeerrrrrrrrr!!!!! I throw it down the sink!!

I can only have my jelly with food colouring too, otherwise it turns my stomach to look at it!!

I'm a strange and mysterious creature x

i new that but u no v little amount of cals! lol but still mmmmm - i scraped all the foamy stuff off the top it scared me!! :S
cnt wait till erin gets home so i can tell her! and show her!
We wer havin a water competition this mornin ... whoevr could drink their first litre the fastest - but not too fast like (it wa an experiment to see which bottle was easier to drink out of) (btw i am a gaylord lol) but i won so thats all that matters lol
xxxxx

Back