I just realised - If I lose weight today I will OFFICIALLY weigh...

Hahahahah ohhh I'm so sorry guys, when I got home we had a note saying our landlady is putting our rent up - again! And we were really hacked off about it, especially since she's buggered off to France and we can't talk to her about it til at least Sunday!

I lost 1.5lbs, not the best in the world, not the worst. I'm ok with it, I blogged my feelings on it this morning so as not to clog up the board here with my inane ramblings, but that means I am officially - 198.5lbs!! YERRRSSSS!!!! :D :D :D :D

Thanks for yesterday girls, you all kept me going! xx

"goodbye 200lbs forever" WELL DONE:happy036: x

Well done you! I'm chuffed to bits for you.

:D thanks guys, you really really did help me yesterday.

The damn scales hovered for ages before it clicked on the '.5' - I was so cross, for a second I thought I was gonna get the 2lb, but the scale just thought 'nooooooooo muahahahahahahaaaaa'

This morning, of course, i'm about 2lbs lighter than I was last night. But that'll pop back on in a day or so, it's my body's routine. BUMS!!

Brilliant News Girl! A HUGE well done to you! I've really enjoyed reading through this thread - It was such a suspense - lol!

Best o'luck'n'stuff with your journey - you seem so determined to do it girl! I'm sure your enthusiasm rubs off on all of us!

thanks everyone :D Am starting to feel quite chufty about my relatively crappy (ie, not what I wanted after having chinese food, albeit stunted and SW friendly - twice) WI now, haha!

The damn scales hovered for ages before it clicked on the '.5'

******* scales always do that for me, like "oh yeah" in my mind and the scales are like "oh Nooo, mwahahahaha" >.<

You've still had a smashing loss though honey!

**hugs**
Cobweb x

1½ is fantastic and look at you in the 100s :D That ticker is an absolutely belting acheivement....

Super, smashing, great!!!

x

Back