• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I just realised - If I lose weight today I will OFFICIALLY weigh...

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
ONE HUNDRED AND SOMETHING POUNDS! ONE hundred and something! I haven't been one-hundred-and-something pounds since university, and that was a long long time ago! :eek:

OMG, maybe I should adjust my ticker to show what I was at my biggest and now to spur me on even more! What do you think?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
wow! that's fab :D keeping fingers crossed for you! x

and yes - update your ticker!!! it's not just your SW successes we want to celebrate :D xx

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
:D thanks guys, I know i'm being a bit self-indulgent today, but really really focussed for my WI, it means loads today that I have a decent (2lb+) loss. I really want it. Want want want.

excellent ticker! that's fab - good luck for tonight :D x

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
Congratulations, that's wonderful, you are an inspiration to a 'bigger' dieter like myself - I have my fingers and toe's crossed for your WI, good luck. X
Oh my dear Donnie, you can so so do this, I did mine mainly with SW but not at class. I did some other bits and bobs along the way, a couple of months of WW here and there, I also did about 6 months of doing 1 month WW and one month SW, but it was mainly SW that did it for me. :D

It's taken 2 years to get this far though, and I have lost 10lbs of a 1.5 stone gain and don't want to give up now!

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Thank you Vixxster, with girls like you on this forum for inspiration and help I shall get there, it may take a while, but I'm going no where except to Thinsville eventually, good luck for your WI.

p.s. I tried to rep you, but I have to spread it around unfortunately - sorry about that because you deserve it. X

I will succeed!!!
Awww what a milestone!!! I hope you do - keep us posted. AND WELL DONE!!! xxx