I just wanted to let you all know...

Tigerlily2007

Must try harder!!
When I started this diet 5 weeks ago - I was a size 30-32.
**shock!! horror!!**
:sigh:
I have been wearing the same sets of clothes ever since,
until my mum commented earlier today that I have a saggy butt and look like I should have a length of string round my jumper to compliment the rather stylish "tatty bag lady" look.
:D
So, I have just put on a brand new pair of size 24 jeans - and a size 24 top.
The jeans went over my knees...and over my thighs...and to my delight over my tummy and even better...
I CAN DO THEM UP
...and they are not tight!
:eek:
The top fits perfectly - no lumps or bumps and no roll of spare tyre poking through the buttons!!
:)
If I could jump about I would,
but my spine is not allowing me to walk today let alone do cartwheels... however... inwardly Im jumping for joy!
:p
If it wasnt for all you lovely people I think I would have given up by now!
So Im sending a huge virtual hug to you all
(although its a slightly smaller hug than 6 weeks ago!)
:grouphugg:
Long way to go still, but Im actually getting there!!

That's wonderful news!!
As someone who used to wear a size 32 myself, I can totally relate to how you must be feeling right now. Imagine how you're going to feel when you slip into a size 14 ... 12 ... or even a 10 :)

Keep up the fab work!

Yep, I can relate to that ! Glad you got some new things, it's so much nicer for you to have stuff that fits. Ok so it can get expensive but shopping is so much more fun !

I am soooo pleased for you:D :D :D I bet you feel like a new woman. I love posts like these, full of pride and positivity. Thanks so much for letting us know.

Now you need to plan a nice day out over the weekend to show yourself off!!!

Take care
Tracey
x

Well done :D :D :D You sound so happy and positive :D

Well done that is fantastic work.....!
Cant wait to be in a 24, but will have to wait for my hernia op for that....as nothing will do up. I can get into a 22/24 but it has to be elasticated waisted to go over the lump.

Can also relate to the 30/32 (if it was elasticated in my case!) Very well done! What an achievement! Xx

That's lovely news - well done, you must feel wonderful :)

Cath

That's really great,and posts like this cheer me up AND helps to keep me motivated.Well done,and thanks!:D

you looooooooooser !!!! well done xx

well done, hope you are taking photos as you slim down, they will be great to look back on.

Super dooper hun, this diet is ace!! And so are you!!

Well done you xxxxxxx

Oh my god, that is amazing, you must be absolutely over the moon - well I am starting my journey again on Sunday and it's really motivated me...

Well done :D

Wow, Sam thats fantastic news :silly:
You must be up on cloud 9 at the moment!
Well done you!!:D :D :D :D

thats great
well done what an achievement in just a few weeks
hugs
kaz xxx

Back