I just wanted to say ...

shellreed2011

Silver Member
To all of you I've had a few ups and downs the last three weeks including my meltdown yesterday! But I honestly want to say thank you to you guys you have all been amazing and I couldn't have got as far as I have without you guys x

Yaaaaaaay for Minimins:D:D:D Seriously though Shell, you've done all the hard work but boy, does it help having all the support here............... well done you!!

I know what you mean everyone on here is fantastic :)

I so agree! This is an amazing site - everyone is sharing a journey. Fantastic successes and fiendish challenges - its so inspiring to read and feel that you are not alone.
The sense of at last achieving what I want and getting near to the weight I never dreamed possible is fantastic. I never ever thought I would be able to buy size 16 clothes in an ordinary shop - I can and next month it will be size 14 - I am sure of that! I am certainly Getting Slim Quick!!

Thank you to you all

GSQ

I'd like to add that all of you who have lost a lot of weight on this diet give those just starting out so much hope and inspiration it's untrue!!

I :0clapper: you all!! :D

Us Exante-ers are just awesome!! Go us, woohoo :D

The support here is fantastic, not just for exante related stuff either, I've been on here moaning about all sorts and I still get excellent support no matter what the problem. x

I'm fairly new around here so I've only seen a few of your posts so far. You've done great with your losses and I'm sure you will continue to do so. The diet isn't exactly easy at the best of times, so you really should be proud of yourself. :)

Back