I keep screwing up...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Keighleyjo2010, 3 October 2011 Social URL.

1. Keighleyjo2010

Keighleyjo2010 Silver Member

Just can't figure out what is wright with me. I was doing so well then I ate for reasons I just don't know and now I'm back at 17:3 and am horrified at myself.

I have started back yet again today, I read some weightloss stories in magazines over the weekend and thought to myself I can do it!! 1 story rung true with me and I just hope I have the same power as that lady.

Day1 yet again :eek:( so hacked off with myself!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shrinkin'violet

shrinkin'violet Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(25.24%)
    Diet:
    CWP
    I'm convinced its mind over matter you know! And you've taken the right step coming back now you can succeed! Use this forum as much as you can to get support it really is a diet saver for so many of us, so many experienced and friendly folk to advise and support at the drop of a new thread! Seriously, you can do this and you WILL just as long as you want it enough. Best of luck love, and congrats on making the 1st and hardest step to taking control! Xx

4. poppygreendog

poppygreendog Silver Member

me too! Let's hope today is a better day all around! Good luck - PGD x

5. mama22

mama22 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(31.5%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    You only fail if you don't restart, keep at it remember how you feel now your having to restart and that you don't want to feel like this again. Drink drink and drink xxx

6. SurreySuperTrooper

SurreySuperTrooper Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(1.07%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    I agree! I'm restarting and I'm currently on Day 3..... i keep kicking myself for going off plan and thinking to myself it really wasn't worth it!

I must try and remember how hard it is to get into ketosis (takes me 4-5 days usually) and how horrible I've been feeling.

Stick with it and well done for restarting x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.