Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

I knew it would be no good ....!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by summergurl, 31 March 2009 Social URL.

1. summergurl

summergurl ‚ô•3 Years Maintaining‚ô•

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    8st0lb(41.18%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Lipotrim, Exante
    I knew i wasnt ready to 'eat' or 'chew' them blasted 'flapjacks' yesterday.

Today, i cooked my bf a curry - it smelt absolutly gorgeous and i was sat opposite him with my soup and for the first time i actually wished i was eating that instead of having my soup!! :mad:

I am purley blaming the fact that my brain thinks i 'ate' yesterday.

Clearly i would never of eaten the food i'm not one for giving in, but i dont want to be thinking i want that more than my shakes. Quickly shook my thought off though by thinking i want to be slim more than i want a mouthfull of chicken jalfrezi! lol

Dont think i will be having another flapjack for a while - no sirry bob!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Awww your poor brain hun! It probably thinks you cheated yesterday!!! LOL! (as if anyone would cheat with a yucky flapjack!)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.