I know im mad!

PaulMcv

Day 1:

Why why why why why why.........................

6 hours into day 1 and my mouth feels like its been air dried for 10 years, been run over by a double decker bus and a hippo & bull elephant have both left something in my mouth , that most people would love to have for their garden!!

So far so good says you all, whats new there :)
first time trying this :( :( If we hade a first aid couch, i would be there already for 40 winks...IM knackered...

roll dinner time, when i have this lovely hand prepared meal, that will take all of 30 secs to prepare and less than a minute to drink.

why why why did i decide to buy the strawberry flavour??

anyhow, im away to drink a another litre of water!!!

am i looking forward to day 2....The hell i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol well done for starting! Keep us updated on how it's going, I've done 5 weeks and it gets el normal after a while! Lost lots of weight it is all wworth it mate

Keep at it, I only started last week and felt pretty fed up all week and thought about food constantly. Then I got weighed on Tuesday and felt great about my weight loss. It will all be worth it! Good luck!

it will all be worth it in the end whats a scabby mouth worth when you gunna be skinny soon. it does go after about 4 days once yor in ketosis. keep up the good work x

Back