• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I know this is CD but...Herbalife? What is that?

Thanks KD. CD is for me if I can just get back on it for 3 days, I'll go on. did this ever happen to you? - you took a break and couldn't get back on it again?

Thelma

Silver Member
Thanks KD. CD is for me if I can just get back on it for 3 days, I'll go on. did this ever happen to you? - you took a break and couldn't get back on it again?
Hi Broxi,

I'm not KD, but can definitely answer 'yes' to your question!

I was on SS for 4 months and coped fine with it but after a planned break in August, I really struggled to properly get back on track. However, as of yesterday, I had a eureka moment and have decided to go onto SS+. So far (and I know it's only Day 2!! lol) I'm feeling much more in control and think that the next 4 stones may well be achievable.

I'm sure it wouldn't work for everyone, but have a wee think about moving up a plan (not sure which one you're on at the mo). Even if you just do that for a week or 2 to get back in the zone, it might be enough to help you feel in control again.

Good luck!
Thelma x

Thanks Thelma, we can keep in touch to see how we both get on. I really want to start SS today. food makes me eat more!

Thelma

Silver Member
I know what you mean! How about going for the SS+ option where you have a 4th CD product?

Let me know how you're doing! You deserve to feel good about yourself - I know that as of today, you're on your 'weigh down!' :D

Sunshine Singer

Dropped White Sugar & Feeling Fantastic
Herbalife...... my sister is on that. You can do it to certain degress. She just has a shake for breakfast.... some people just do it for health reason, to use it as a meal replacement or to lose weight. They use soya milk and have tea's etc. Don't know a lot about it but i posted a question on there for my sister and got loads of adcice for her so def give that a go. Cd is def for me tho.... x