I know this is CD but...Herbalife? What is that?

broxi

ButtErFly
Does anyone know about Herbalife? My sister is trying to persuade me to go on it. Just wondering if anybody knows anything about it

There's a herbalife forum on minimins HERE

They might be the best place to ask :)

Thanks KD. CD is for me if I can just get back on it for 3 days, I'll go on. did this ever happen to you? - you took a break and couldn't get back on it again?

Thanks KD. CD is for me if I can just get back on it for 3 days, I'll go on. did this ever happen to you? - you took a break and couldn't get back on it again?

Hi Broxi,

I'm not KD, but can definitely answer 'yes' to your question!

I was on SS for 4 months and coped fine with it but after a planned break in August, I really struggled to properly get back on track. However, as of yesterday, I had a eureka moment and have decided to go onto SS+. So far (and I know it's only Day 2!! lol) I'm feeling much more in control and think that the next 4 stones may well be achievable.

I'm sure it wouldn't work for everyone, but have a wee think about moving up a plan (not sure which one you're on at the mo). Even if you just do that for a week or 2 to get back in the zone, it might be enough to help you feel in control again.

Good luck!
Thelma x

Thanks Thelma, we can keep in touch to see how we both get on. I really want to start SS today. food makes me eat more!

I know what you mean! How about going for the SS+ option where you have a 4th CD product?

Let me know how you're doing! You deserve to feel good about yourself - I know that as of today, you're on your 'weigh down!' :D

Herbalife...... my sister is on that. You can do it to certain degress. She just has a shake for breakfast.... some people just do it for health reason, to use it as a meal replacement or to lose weight. They use soya milk and have tea's etc. Don't know a lot about it but i posted a question on there for my sister and got loads of adcice for her so def give that a go. Cd is def for me tho.... x

Back